FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by Forbes® Magazine as one of the World's Most Innovative Companies in 2013, the Company has approximately 19,500 employees and operates 30 production facilities in 17 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry.
Supports training department to achieve required level of training compliance of all staff and to ensure that learning and development goals are met through adequate planning, communication, documentations and facilitation of training for theSubsea and surface Engineering Organizations. This position will support the Technical Training Department.
- Disseminate information on available training courses
- Utilizing the competency matrix to coordinate and analyze trainee level of competencies during OJT. Liaise with WCS and monitor trainees during OJT in the shop to determine competency
- Accurately prepare ITF training approval document for specific trainings, ensures document are submitted in line with ITF deadline requirement for in-country and oversea training.
- Compute and update individual training records viatrain Caster after each training section. Run train Caster training compliance report on monthly basis
- Coordinate and Liaise with sectional heads for timely completion of training effectiveness evaluation form for persons working in theirsection. Ensure adequate documentation of forms received
- Kicking-off training sessions at onsite and offsite facilities.
- Perform administrative support and also assist in facilitating / coordinating during training sections.
- Liaisewith SMEs and give minimum notice of 3 days if SME is required to teach a class
- Implement the use of instructors’ qualification record and ensure all SME upload their records on SharePoint.
- Performs all duties in a safe manner andkeeps all employees aware of dangers in work area and practices good housekeeping in work area.
- Perform any other role that may be assigned to this position depending on operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree / Higher National Diploma in Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of Four years’ industrial experience in training activities with strong facilitation skills.
- Should have knowledge of departmental function, terminologyand procedures as well as general understanding of functions of other departments.
- Training: Having a train-the-trainer certificate may be an added advantage
- Computer Experience: Excellent computer experience with emphasis on databasemanagement, presentation, file management, multi-media computer applications. PC skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Communication Skills: Experience in communicating with management, fieldpersonnel and all levels of staff. Good technical vocabulary, grammatical proficiency and ability to pay attention to detail.
- Personal Skills: Customer service driven, self-motivated with a professional demeanor, strong in inter personalrelationship building.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.