Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Health and Safety Officer for our client who is a Multinational FMCG Organization.
Reports to: Plant Manager/Regional EHS Manager
Core Working Relationships: Production, Quality and Maintenance teams
· Implement Organization’s Health & Safety guidelines in the factory for employees, contractors & visitors.
· Keep close track of Industrial accidents, carry out root cause analyses for the same & implement appropriate corrective measures.
· Safety Risk assessment / management; implementing PPE’s.
· Aim & ensure Zero accident culture in the plant.
· Implementing procedures in accordance with ISO 14000 & OSHAS 18001.
· Ensure safety procedures in civil work, work permit, Energy control & LOTO, Hot areas, working on height.
· Ensure regular medical check-up of employees coming directly in contact with food, as per company policy.
· Regular checks of all employees for personal hygiene.
· Conduct trainings on Health & safety covering all employees.
· Update management on the progress of Health & Safety implementation in the plant.
· Devising and establishing company's quality procedures, standards and specifications;
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Degree/Diploma in Engineering/Industrial Safety
· Minimum 10 years working experience
· Should have hands on experience on OSHAS 18001 / ISO 14000
· Preferably male from Food Processing/FMCG Industries
· Good communication skills
· Good interpersonal skills
· Intuitive and Persistent nature
To apply for this position, click here