Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for an HR Generalist for our client who is an Industrial Company.
At the heart of the job holder’s role is the overall organizational effectiveness by:
• Providing internal Organizational Development consulting service for business process improvement and HR project initiatives.
• Implement organizational communication plan and measure impact of same.
• Provide a platform to support the Talent Management function (talent assessments, succession planning, coaching and mentoring, career management)
• Monitor and manage the performance management process (goal setting and getting, performance appraisal, Action planning)
• Training and Development [onshore & offshore] - (Diagnose personnel and organizational needs, propose learning intervention, Implement training system and monitor results, Facilitate training and workshops to accomplish organizational goals/ strategy).
• Support change initiative and act as change champion.
• Employee Relations (Improve employee experience).
• Provide leadership for human resource administration.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• At least 5years experience covering performance management, talent management, learning and development, employee relations skill, change management in multicultural and/or consulting environments. • A good degree, preferably with a post graduate and professional qualifications
To apply for this position, click here