Vacancy in a Multinational FMCG Company
Posted on: 31 August, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Global Profilers
Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Store Officer for our client who is a Multinational FMCG Organization.
Department: Rice Mill
- Take responsibility for all aspects of the store's operation.
- Supervise the issuing clerks to meet operation team’s requirements.
- Plan and coordinate with operation team / purchase for requirements.
- Effectively perform multiple tasks.
- Work well, under pressure and with deadlines.
- Work with a variety of spares, including equipment spares, lubricants, rice mill spares and farm inputs.
- Work in an environmentally friendly way, while handling lubricants, chemicals, etc.
- Plan and monitor spares stock for re-ordering by using ABC analysis / re-ordering level tools.
- Implement SAP software, bin location, re-order level, scrap disposal, housing keeping, etc.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business / Procurement / Accounts
- Minimum 10 years working experience in relevance field
- Strong leadership, interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to multitask
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global ProfilersSimilar Jobs
- Packaging Technologist (Supervisor) at Promasidor Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at a Multinational Manufacturing Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Food Technologist at Ukhozi Personnel
- Sales Manager at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
- Auditors at The Coca-Cola Company
- Trainee Technical Operator at Technoglass Industries Limited
- Effluent Treatment Plant Operator at SABmiller Plc
- Regional Commercial Manager at Dangote Group