Vacancy in a Multinational FMCG Company
Posted on: 31 August, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Store Officer for our client who is a Multinational FMCG Organization.
Department: Rice Mill
- Take responsibility for all aspects of the store's operation.
- Supervise the issuing clerks to meet operation team’s requirements.
- Plan and coordinate with operation team / purchase for requirements.
- Effectively perform multiple tasks.
- Work well, under pressure and with deadlines.
- Work with a variety of spares, including equipment spares, lubricants, rice mill spares and farm inputs.
- Work in an environmentally friendly way, while handling lubricants, chemicals, etc.
- Plan and monitor spares stock for re-ordering by using ABC analysis / re-ordering level tools.
- Implement SAP software, bin location, re-order level, scrap disposal, housing keeping, etc.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business / Procurement / Accounts
- Minimum 10 years working experience in relevance field
- Strong leadership, interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to multitask
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Grauate Quality Analyst at FrieslandCampina
- Driver - Pool Car at SABmiller Plc
- Account Manager, Dow Adhesives at the Dow Chemical Company
- Associate Manager - SHE at SC Johnson (SCJ)
- Transport Service Centre Manager at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Personal Assistant at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Food Technologist - Savoury at Givaudan Nigeria
- Production Planning Officer at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc