Vacancies at Grandville Medical & Laser
Posted on: 29 August, 2014
Deadline: 15 September, 2014
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Grandville Medical & Laser
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Grandville Medical and Laser is a professional skin care company that specializes on aesthetic surgery, laser skincare services and sales of skincare products.
The company is currently expanding its operations in Lagos State and seeks qualified professionals to fill the following positions:
- Record and analyze patient medical histories, symptoms and conditions.
- Prepare patients for surgery and work with surgeons and doctors during surgery,
- Create patient care plans, administer medications and treatments.
- Comply with procedures, regulations, and rules in maintaining medical records.
- Perform diagnostic tests on patients to assess their condition.
- Teach patients and families about treatment.
- Registered Nurse (RN) or B.Sc Nursing.
- 2 years experienced in theatre and burns treatment.
- Be within age range 25 – 32 years.
- Must possess leadership qualities and should also be a team player.
go to method of application »
- Qualify sales leads, prepare action plans and execute sales strategies.
- Source, develop client referrals and maintain customer database.
- Develop proposals and make presentations of company products and services to clients.
- Respond to sales inquiries; ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships.
- Create product and conduct product training.
- Prepare sales reports and maintain sales activity records.
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
- A minimum of Ordinary National Diploma degree (OND) or equivalent preferably in Chemistry, Bio-chemistry or any related field.
- Good knowledge of sales and customer service principles.
- Strong adaptability and persuasiveness skills
- Be within age range 23 – 27 years.
- Must be a team player with a passion to achieve sales target.
- 2 years verifiable experience in product sales.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com closes on 15th September, 2014.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Grandville Medical & LaserSimilar Jobs
- Accounts Officer at Hillstar Hospital
- Latest Jobs at First Cardiology Consultants
- Ambulance Driver at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Driver at Hesspharm Limited
- Medical Laboratory Technicians at Tabitha Medical Center
- Fresh Jobs at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co.
- Nursing Officer/ Midwife at Newgate Medical Service Limited
- Locum Physiotherapist at PhysioconnectNG