Join MTN Nigeria if you want to be part of a company that leads the delivery of a bold new digital world to its customers.
At MTN Nigeria, our people are our most critical competitive asset. We employ only the very best and invest in your growth and development. If you are passionate about working for a brand that believes in the difference that people make and in delivering value to our customers, MTN Nigeria is the place for you.
Please take that bold step and apply for a suitable vacancy. We’ll be delighted to welcome you to MTN Nigeria … a great place to work! We’re proudly IIP certified.
1. Build relationship between lower and upper levels (i.e. between Authorize distributors and sub dealers), Support Trade partners and Sub dealers and link subs, retailers etc to Trade Partners and help nurture the relationship
2. Ensure call cycle time of 8-10 visit a day per territory or as business requires
3. Identify, classify and support all players in channels of distribution and ensure weekly / monthly database update
4. Ensure MTN product availability in channel is >95% at all times and provide weekly product availability report of all visited outlets during call cycles
5. Ensure information from Distributor Account Executive on Trade Partners product distribution is confirmed and relevant Sub Dealers followed up and provide weekly / monthly report
6. Resolve all issues/queries with regards to activations, products and promotions
7. Direct all channel participants to MTN identified growth area within your territory
8. Establish consistent channel standards including branding as per channel recommendation.
9. Increase brand awareness – Signage, POS distribution and target 65% visibility in the channel of distribution (Trade marketing team will measure)
10. Support all identified outlets with 100% merchandizing as appropriate and defined.
11. Manage stock in channel and provide appropriate reports as follows;
12. Provide Informal training in shops on products, services and promotions being run by marketing ,channel or region and on the spot training/coaching of all visited outlets in territory ( 100% of all visited outlets in call cycle)
13. Manage events and promos, generate sub-dealer specific promo specification and perform post-promo evaluation
14. Provide weekly/monthly sales activity report, market intelligence report and initial report to Field Service Engineers on state of network in territory
• Tool of trade vehicle provided
• May be required to work extended hours / weekends
• Work is carried out mostly in the field
• A valid driver’s license (Extensive local travel)
4 years working experience this includes:
• 2 years Sales & Marketing experience in a fast moving consumer goods (FCMG) environment
• Basic GSM
• Basic Telecommunication Fundamentals
• Merchandising Training
• In-depth Handset training
• Customer car
• Coaching for results
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.