Career Opportunity at Red Star Express Plc
Posted on: 29 August, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Red Star Express Plc
Red Star Express Plc, a licensee of FedEx Corporation is a leading logistics solution provider with offices in over 160 locations in Nigeria.
Red Star Express is recruiting for the position below for :
Job Ref: QAEXEC
- Analyze various aspects of the business operations and make recommendations on improvement.
- Ensure the requirements of the QMS are duly followed.
- Review the current policies and improvise plans to improve upon the existing quality standards.
- Ensure that quality is well understood and internalized by all employees.
- prepare quarterly time schedule for SQI assessment.
- Perform safety audits and inspect facilities, machinery, and safety equipment to identify and correct potential hazards, and to ensure safety regulation compliance.
- Investigates industrial accidents, near-miss incidents and occupational injuries to determine causes, install preventive measures and manage return- to- work activities.
- Supervises the regular inspection of fire fighting, safety and emergency response equipment.
- Effective communication and report writing skills, Good negotiation skills with customer-oriented attitude, Excellent analytical abilities to grasp the key points from complicated details, Basic knowledge of applicable software to infer statistical data, Familiarity with the tools, concepts and methodologies of quality management, Good negotiation skills.
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role is required
- B.Sc/HND in any discipline
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Red Star Express PlcSimilar Jobs
- Safety Officers at an Indigenous Logistics Company - U-Connect Human Resources limited
- Exciting Marketing Vacancy at Uber
- Logistics Roles at Inland Containers Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Inland Containers Nigeria Limited
- Sales Career Opportunity at Maersk
- Dispatch Rider at HRLeverage Africa
- Customer Service Manager at a Freight Forwarding and Supply Chain Management Services -Stresert Services Limited
- SEO Associates at a Leading Transport and Logistics Company - AFM Recruit