Sundry Foods Limited is a leading Food and Hospitality Services provider in Nigeria, with chain and network of Restaurants, Bakeries, & other catering facilities.
We are currently expanding our services and presence across the country, and we are on the lookout for team players to fill various positions in our trainee management scheme. Do you have what it takes to make the team?
We're looking for candidates with...
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent (HND) in any field preferably in Hospitality, Food or Management related courses such as:- Hotel and catering Mgt., Food, Science & technology, Business Administration - Candidate must be able to demonstrate a good level of education to justify grade (Minimum of Second class lower)
- Evidence of completion of compulsory NYSC or exemption
- Demonstrable leadership and supervisory experience
- Passion for good food
- Business Acumen and ability to a take a strategic perspective
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should have strong analytical and numerical skills
- Good People skills
- Computer literate ( Able to use Microsoft office suite)
- Analytical and numerical skills
- High level initiative
- The ability to do shift work, including over weekends and public holidays
- Willingness to travel and work in various cities across the country
- Not more than 30 years old by 31 December 2014
What's in it for you?
- Training in accordance with a formal restaurant management curriculum
- Good career advancement prospects
- Competitive compensation package
go to method of application »
The Recruitment Specialist is responsible for the executing the recruitment strategy and ensuring proper on-boarding for new hires; and also is charged with improving and managing the implementation of manpower planning, talent management and organization design policies and processes.
- Responsible for all hiring (source and assess candidates, developing job descriptions, job adverts, identify and utilize appropriate recruitment channels, manage interview process, interviewing, provide selection advice) using suitable recruitment methods and channels and ensuring all roles are filled with the right people at the right time, at the right price.
- Aid public relations by establishing a recognizable “employer of choice” reputation for the company by coordinating other recruitment initiatives via company website, social media platforms, recruitment campaigns for students and corp members
- Take ownership of SFL’s careers page, constantly developing to accurately sell our employer brand and attract top talents to the organization.
- Review existing and set-up new recruitment practices, policies and procedures
- Manage Sundry Foods entire Manpower planning process by regular review of its staffing needs, analyzing, and recommending necessary changes.
- Design and deploy assessment tools for the selection process at Sundry Foods Limited.
- Responsible for training line managers on Recruitment and Selection
- Responsible for designing and coordinating orientation and on-boarding for new hires
- Manage the apprenticeship scheme and Graduate intern programs by conducting orientations; scheduling rotations and assignments; monitoring intern and apprentices job contributions; coaching interns and advising managers on training and coaching
- Responsible for coordinating employees’ confirmation process
- Make recommendations to the HHR on the key areas such as manpower planning, organization design, organization changes, etc by understanding its operations and best practice of workflows.
- Leads continuous improvements while building the Organization Design and Manpower Planning Policies, Processes, and Strategies under the overall supervision of the HHR.
- Liaise with recruitment agencies or headhunters on behalf of Sundry Foods Limited.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- At least 5 years recruitment experience, preferably within the Food services, Hospitality, FMCG or similar sector
- Bachelor's degree in any field with at least a second class is required. Masters in Human Resources Management or related field or membership of CIPM, CIPD, SHRM is an added advantage.
- Recent experience working in a fast-paced, commercially driven, multi-location and growing company
- Experience of implementing and managing recruitment strategies and processes
- Knowledge of current recruiting trends and best-in-class recruiting practices
- Experience of using appropriate assessment tools (preferably psychometric testing A and/or B) is desirable
- Extensive experience in applicant tracking systems
Method of Application
If you have what it takes to make the team, apply now online by sending your updated CV and a formal cover letter to: email@example.com Note that this vacancy expires on 19 September 2014.