Assessment of Women for Women International – Nigeria “HIV/AIDS Curriculum Improvement and Program Enhancement” Project Organizational Overview in countries affected by conflict and war, Women for Women International supports the most marginalized women to earn and save money, improve health and well-being, influence decisions in their home and community, and connect to networks for support. By utilizing skills, knowledge, and resources, she is able to create sustainable change for herself, her family, and community.
Since 1993, Women for Women International has served more than 407,000 women in 8 conflict-affected countries, including Afghanistan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Iraq, Kosovo, Nigeria, Rwanda and South Sudan.
Objectives of the Work: Curriculum Revision Design and Implementation
• Working experience in training in HIV/AIDS education, testing, and uptake of services among women;
• Working experience in West Africa within the public health sector;
• Experienced trainer of trainer;
• Excellent knowledge and experience of appreciative, participatory approaches;
• Have working experience with the poorest of the poor women with low literacy rates;
• Strong communication skills ability to listen to teams and integrate reflection;
• Fluent in English - knowledge of local language would be an advantage.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.