New Vacancy at GVA Partners
Posted on: 28 August, 2014
Deadline: 10 September, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at GVA Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
GVA Partners is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Overseeing of the finance function
- Ensure all daily transactions are accurately posted
- Liaise with relationship officers at the bank to ensure prompt treatment of all banking transactions
- Daily review of financial statements and highlight any unusual movements in the GL
- Preparation of weekly/monthly receivable schedule
- Ensure all monthly proofs of accounts are prepared
- Monthly preparation of financial statements
- Review of customer statements
- Monthly confirmation of customer statements
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience with a financial institution – Bank, Mortgage Bank, MicroFinance Bank, Finance House, Leasing Company etc
- First Degree. Minimum of second class upper.
- Must have an excellent working knowledge of Peachtree Accounting software
- Must have a very good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong numerical skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong mental recollection
- Self starter
- Multi tasking capacity
go to method of application »
- The candidate must have excellent Knowledge on Radio fundamentals of LTE Radio technology
- Good hands on optimisation experience on LTE- FDD Radio Network, Alcatel Product would be advantage
- Good Hands on experience in Alcatel Lucent NPO Performance management system in defining KPI formulae, Extracting various indicators, and able to guide and discuss internal as well customers on New KPI for LTE network performance management
- Should Have very good radio fundamentals on radio propagation, Antenna Theory ( MIMO) and Protocols of LTE technology
- Must have very good analytical and logical skill for troubleshooting performance related issues
- Should handle the radio and KPI related queries for timely resolution
- Must be customer centric and work closely with RNO Manager for timely delivery of Optimisation services
- Good team player and ready to work for stretched working hours
- Good Communication and presentation skills to internal and external customers.
- It is expected to achieve all the Set Contractual KPI with an efficient optimisation technique and troubleshooting at network level and cell level improvement
- It is expected to mentor the local Optimisation team for handling KPI queries efficiently for both internal and external customer
- Should develop a LTE- FDD optimisation process methodology and identify the various roadblocks in the network under consideration and propose alternate solutions
- Expected to setup standard template for drivertest analysis and action taken report for both internal and external customer.
- Should guide Drive test team for various testing scenarios and interface with customer for effective discussion and agreement
Must have minimum 4+ years of LTE optimisation experience and around 8+ years of GSM/WCDMA /LTE experience in Global wireless industry.
Method of Application
Candidates who meet the above requirement should email their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Please, state the position you are applying for in the subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about GVA PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Project Manager at Global Profilers
- Experienced Senior Corporate Sales Executive at HRLeverage Africa
- Latest Job Vacancies at Willers Solutions
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Job Openings at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Latest Job Vacancies at Trinitas Consults
- Accountant at Deangelo
- Shop Sales Officers at AFM Recruit