Job in an International Confectionery Company
Posted on: 27 August, 2014
Deadline: 8 September, 2014
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
Stresert Services Limited - Our client is an international confectionery company coming into Nigeria.
- Receive all visitors politely
- Answer all incoming calls
- Handle all outgoing calls
- Manage official email enquiries
- Handle office administrative issues
- Not required
- May be on NYSC, an Intern(IT) or a Fresh Graduate
go to method of application »
- Accounts receivable
- Generate sales invoices and credit notes
- Reconcile accounts receivable subsidiary ledger with general ledger
- Maintain aged debtors' trial balance within policy thresholds and follow up customers with outstanding balances
- Prepare aged debtor lists and contact clients in order to procure outstanding payments
- Liaise with section managers; follow up of longstanding/delinquent debtors.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers
- Banking duties as required
- Accounts payable and inventory
- Data entry of vendor invoices
- Maintenance of inventory data base
- Generate vendor payments as required
- Reconciliation of petty cash
- Assist with processing of credit card reconciliations
- Prepare month-end reconciliations, journals, accruals and pre-payments, to trial balance
- Prepare month-end sales & management reporting as necessary
- Payroll support
- Prepare and process payroll as at when due
- Prepare, check and reconcile payroll reports to ensure accuracy of processing.
- Provide high quality, prompt advice to staff on finance policies, processes and queries.
- Other administrative and accounts duties as assigned from time to time.
Education, Skills & Attributes
- HND/B.Sc in accounting (not a chartered accountant)
- 2 - 3 years work experience in similar field
- MUST have experience in hospitality industry
- MUST have knowledge of account payable & receivable, taxes and payroll processing
- Must be IT savvy
- Must be able to work with accounting software
- Must be very good with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, flexibility and attention to detail in a busy, changing work environment
- Ability to plan and organise work schedule and work within tight timelines
- Cultivates productive working relationships by actively participating in teamwork and group activities.
- Displays personal drive and integrity working as directed to achieve work objectives
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a passport picture and CV's to: email@example.com using 'Acct Executive' as subject of mail.
Note: Only experienced and qualified candidates will be shortlisted and invited for an interview
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Professional Baker at Melting Moments
- Jobs at Grubbix Catering Services
- Latest Jobs at WireMyCake
- Sales Representatives/Marketers at WireMyCake
- Pastry Chef at Newrest Group