Job in an International Confectionery Company
Posted on: 27 August, 2014
Deadline: 8 September, 2014
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Stresert Services Limited - Our client is an international confectionery company coming into Nigeria.
- Receive all visitors politely
- Answer all incoming calls
- Handle all outgoing calls
- Manage official email enquiries
- Handle office administrative issues
- Not required
- May be on NYSC, an Intern(IT) or a Fresh Graduate
go to method of application »
- Accounts receivable
- Generate sales invoices and credit notes
- Reconcile accounts receivable subsidiary ledger with general ledger
- Maintain aged debtors' trial balance within policy thresholds and follow up customers with outstanding balances
- Prepare aged debtor lists and contact clients in order to procure outstanding payments
- Liaise with section managers; follow up of longstanding/delinquent debtors.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers
- Banking duties as required
- Accounts payable and inventory
- Data entry of vendor invoices
- Maintenance of inventory data base
- Generate vendor payments as required
- Reconciliation of petty cash
- Assist with processing of credit card reconciliations
- Prepare month-end reconciliations, journals, accruals and pre-payments, to trial balance
- Prepare month-end sales & management reporting as necessary
- Payroll support
- Prepare and process payroll as at when due
- Prepare, check and reconcile payroll reports to ensure accuracy of processing.
- Provide high quality, prompt advice to staff on finance policies, processes and queries.
- Other administrative and accounts duties as assigned from time to time.
Education, Skills & Attributes
- HND/B.Sc in accounting (not a chartered accountant)
- 2 - 3 years work experience in similar field
- MUST have experience in hospitality industry
- MUST have knowledge of account payable & receivable, taxes and payroll processing
- Must be IT savvy
- Must be able to work with accounting software
- Must be very good with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to demonstrate initiative, flexibility and attention to detail in a busy, changing work environment
- Ability to plan and organise work schedule and work within tight timelines
- Cultivates productive working relationships by actively participating in teamwork and group activities.
- Displays personal drive and integrity working as directed to achieve work objectives
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a passport picture and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using 'Acct Executive' as subject of mail.
Note: Only experienced and qualified candidates will be shortlisted and invited for an interview
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Head Information Technology (HIT) at Tastee Fried Chicken
- Trained Cake Baker/Decorator at She-Lar Confectioneries/Catering
- Ecommerce and ICT Support Assistant at Laura Foods
- Bakery Manager at Zeo Foods
- Restaurant Supervisor at Grubbix Catering Services