Careers in a Top Secondary School & Sixth Form College
Posted on: 27 August, 2014
Deadline: 8 September, 2014
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
A top Secondary School and Sixth Form College in Lagos and Abuja is recruiting to fill various Teaching and Non Teaching positions in the schools.
- Candidates must be University Graduates with First degree preferably a B.Sc or its equivalent in Education, from a reputable Teritary Institution.
- Postgraduate/Professional qualification in Education or any other related field will be an advantages.
- Minimum of 5 years experience.
- New graduates interested in teaching must have a minimum of 2:1 without previous teaching experience can also apply.
- All Teaching and Non-Teaching candidates must have original NYSC discharge Certificate.
- Must be IT Competent, be able to use Microsoft Power Point, Word, and Excel.
- Must have excellent Communication Skills.
Method of Application
interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Mobile App Developer at Tutor.NG
- Latest Recruitment at The Federal University, Otuoke
- Nanny Assistant at Leabridge Preparatory School
- Vice-Chancellor at the University of Agriculture, Makurdi - UPDATED
- Office Assistant at Mictec International School
- Job Openings at The Federal College of Education (Technical), Akoka
- Greensprings School Recruiting for School Librarian
- Admin / Admissions Officer at a Topmost Business School - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting