Latest Graduate Vacancy at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
Posted on: 27 August, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job ID: 447404
Job Function: Retail Clients
- Processing of all daily counter transactions for deposit/withdrawals to savings, current and fixed deposit accounts (involving cash, cheques, passbook maintenance, inter-account transfers) and handling associated customer interactions/inquiries/complaints to a specified standard of quality.
- This may include servicing of Priority Banking customers at separate counters and may also involve a higher level of specified service standards.
- Cross-selling of simple products (eg Fixed Deposits, Cards during non-peak transaction times, and where relevant, identify prospects for cross-selling of other products (from observation of customer transactions) to highlight to sales staff.
- General reconciliations and control activities (which can be individually assigned) which may typically include:
- ATM cash loading, statistics, reconciliations
- Central control of branch cash (ie Chief Cashier function)
- Processing of outward clearing cheques
- Posting of standing orders/payroll/card merchant transactions to customer accounts
- Reconciliation of operating accounts for daily control as well as surprise audit proofing
- General filing
- Gathering/preparation of statistics for service quality and productivity indicators.
- Conducting investigations initiated by customer inquiry
- Cash pick ups from cash sites
- Occasionally assigned to manage cash sites.
- Ensure you remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the Bank's efforts in combating it by adhering to the key principles in relation to:' identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to customers'.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Standard Chartered BankSimilar Jobs
- Medical Call Centre Agent at Imisi Partners
- Drivers at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
- Accountant at AiQ Capital Management Limited
- Fund Manager at AT&A Asset Management Limited
- Head Of Internal Operations at a Non-Banking Financial Organisation - Fadac Resources
- HR Assistant at Crossover Microfinance Bank
- Career Opportunities at First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank)
- 2018 Graduate Internship Program at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)