Latest Graduate Vacancy at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
Posted on: 27 August, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job ID: 447404
Job Function: Retail Clients
- Processing of all daily counter transactions for deposit/withdrawals to savings, current and fixed deposit accounts (involving cash, cheques, passbook maintenance, inter-account transfers) and handling associated customer interactions/inquiries/complaints to a specified standard of quality.
- This may include servicing of Priority Banking customers at separate counters and may also involve a higher level of specified service standards.
- Cross-selling of simple products (eg Fixed Deposits, Cards during non-peak transaction times, and where relevant, identify prospects for cross-selling of other products (from observation of customer transactions) to highlight to sales staff.
- General reconciliations and control activities (which can be individually assigned) which may typically include:
- ATM cash loading, statistics, reconciliations
- Central control of branch cash (ie Chief Cashier function)
- Processing of outward clearing cheques
- Posting of standing orders/payroll/card merchant transactions to customer accounts
- Reconciliation of operating accounts for daily control as well as surprise audit proofing
- General filing
- Gathering/preparation of statistics for service quality and productivity indicators.
- Conducting investigations initiated by customer inquiry
- Cash pick ups from cash sites
- Occasionally assigned to manage cash sites.
- Ensure you remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the Bank's efforts in combating it by adhering to the key principles in relation to:' identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding records and not disclosing suspicions to customers'.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Senior Financial Sector Specialist at the World Bank Group
- Python Developers at Cousant Limited
- Jobs at CardinalStone Capital Advisers (CCA)
- Latest Vacancies at ARM Life Plc
- Senior Accountant At CR Services (Credit Bureau) Plc
- Litigation Officer in a Leading Nigerian Bank - Oscar Temple
- Team Member, Tax Team at AXA Mansard Insurance Plc
- Graduate Payment Specialists at BitPesa