Findrex Travels and Tours Limited, a leading travel agency with IATA certification, with headquarters in Lagos. We currently desire competent, resourceful and highly talented individuals to join our team. We offer opportunities for advancement and competitive remuneration for our staff.
Job Code: FIN001AU
- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Follow up on all the company's client to ensure that all debt are remitted to the company promptly.
- Follow up of all company's debtor to ensure that all debt are remitted to the company's purse.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation.
- Completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Appraises adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires.
- Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
- Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with management.
- Complies with federal, state, and local security legal requirements by studying existing and new security legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special audit and control reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing operating information and trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Produce up-to-the-minute information, using internal computer systems, to allow management to base decisions on actual, not historical, data.
Audit, Legal Compliance, Documentation Skills, Attention to Detail, Reporting Research Results, Thoroughness, Presentation Skills, Financial Software, Corporate Finance, SFAS Rules, Objectivity.
B.Sc in Accounting with at least three years experience in a similar role, having qualified in ICAN/ACCA will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested candidate should Submit a well detailed resume only to: firstname.lastname@example.org WITH JOB CODE AS SUBJECT OF THE MAIL in one attachment, FAILURE to abide to instruction will result to automatic disqualification.
Only those whose applications are being considered will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.