Vacancy at Structon Limited
Posted on: 22 August, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
Structon Limited is an organization formed and wholly-owned by Nigerians to deliver engineering, procurement, construction, maintenance (EPCM), and project management services to clients in diverse industries around the world.
We work with clients in government and private sectors to design, build, and maintain the most complex and challenging capital projects. Our diverse portfolio encompasses residential and commercial projects.
We have quick access to international markets via our geographical spread and technology. Our global partners in the US and Europe provide design, engineering and construction management support to our domestic team of experts.
- Maintenance of Company ledgers
- Accurate recording of Company costs
- Reconciliation of month end balances
- Assistance with production of Statutory Accounts
- Assistance with completion of Company taxation returns
- Maintain a robust framework of internal controls to ensure that accounting records maintained are complete, accurate and reliable
- Review all general ledger change requests and provide sign-off to Finance Systems team for implementation
- Implement improvements to accounting processes and controls (in conjunction with the Finance Systems team) to increase reporting quality and efficiency.
- Involvement in relevant projects
- Assist to Produce financial statements monthly and at year end
- Disburse cash following laid down approvals
Desired Skills and Experience
- BSc. Accounting or any related discipline
- 2 years and above experience in an Accounting function
- Studying towards an accounting qualification
- Integrity, courteous, hardworking and organized
- Understanding of company policies, business processes, procedures & systems in the context of wider business plans
- Ready to learn and grow with the company
- Awareness of current issues in the financial services environment
- Ability to meet crucial and demanding deadlines
- Identifies & negotiates “win-win” solutions
- Experience of working in a highly regulated and controls-orientated environment
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at a Water Engineering and Renewable Energy Company - Simeons Pivot Resources
- Supply Chain Coordinator at Aggreko Nigeria
- Sales Engineer at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited
- Latest Jobs at an Engineering and Power Company - Willers Solutions
- Production Manager at TRANOS
- Learning and Development Officer at Machineyard.com.ng
- Logistics Assistant at Bosch
- Cloud Architect I at TRC Companies, Incorporated