At Reede Consulting Limited, we are totally dedicated to training, consultancy and support in the development of project and programme management skills, competencies and qualifications.
Managed exclusively by project managers and consultants with a combined work experience of over 28 years, the company has a uniquely focused and relevant perspective in this field combining a winning partnership of theory and practice.
Reede Consulting Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Applicants are expected to have a background in Accounting
- 2 to 3 years practical accounting experience or a vigorous internship under a respected firm.
- Accountant will be responsible for maintaining the accuracy while updating the accounts, payable and receivable sub-ledgers, should be checked by the assistant.
- Accommodating monthly account with the help of industry specified computer software and in accordance with government policies.
- Provide auditing services for businesses and individuals
- Applicants should have detailed Accounting, Corporate Finance, and Reporting skills
- Examine statements to ensure accuracy
- Ensure that statements and records comply with laws and regulations
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Able to motivate team
- Compute taxes owed, prepare tax returns, ensure prompt payment
- Inspect account books and accounting systems to keep up to date
- Organize and maintain financial records
- Improve businesses efficiency where money is concerned
- Make best-practices recommendations to management
- Suggest ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues and improve profits
- Attention to details
- Deadline- oriented
- Reporting research results
- Time management
- Data entry management
- General mathematical skills
- Active listening and learning
- Effective communication – writing and oral
go to method of application »
Smart? Approachable? Flexible? Then making the right impression could be the right career for you…
First - and last - impressions count and you’ll be responsible for helping us make the very best possible. Front office (or front of house) staff are often the first people guests meet. You might be checking people in, dealing with questions or complaints, so you’ll need to be friendly, flexible and happy to help. People like you make a hotel service memorable for all the right reasons.
- Front Office/Receptionist Manager is in charge of reception and the switchboard.
- To be responsible for welcoming guests and handling any complaints. In doing so, he or she:
- Supervises reservations and the allocation of bedrooms with the Executive Housekeeper
- Monitors the customer accounts and till accounts
- Applies and ensures the application of the sales strategy to maximise occupancy and average room price
- Co-ordinates the reception team, organising its work and schedules
- To monitor the quality of welcome extended to guests
- To ensure that all hotel standards and procedures are applied
- To manage daily billing and payments
- Use of Microsoft Windows
- The ability to train and motivate a team
- The ability to be available to work nights, weekends or public holidays
- Sales ability
- Adaptability: coping with the diversity of customers and their needs
- Self-control: handling complaints
- Good relationship skills
- Team leadership
- Good memory: remembering guests
- Taking the initiative
- From A-levels to 2 years’ further education to HND standard or similar in Hotel or Tourism studies
- 3 years’ experience of reception
- Fluency in a second language is an advantage
- Good general level of education
- Significant experience any (reservations system) an advantage
Method of Application
Interested applicants should please send their CV to: email@example.com Ref: Accountant (This should be stated in the subject title)
For more enquires
Reede Consulting Limited
1, Fawole Lane near FIDSON
off Ikorodu Road.
Office No.: +234 8188706210, +234 802139738