Marketing Associate at Taafoo.com
Posted on: 21 August, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Taafoo.com
We are an online retail service that enables individuals to shop through our platform and for merchants to reach those individuals who visit our site. Taafoo.com is based at Oregun, Lagos, Nigeria and is wholly owned by Nigerians living in Nigeria.
We are looking for suitably qualified individuals to fill the underlisted position :
Work with others to grow awareness and usage of taafoo through Guerrilla Marketing, Direct Marketing and Relationship Marketing techniques.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities/CARE Accountabilities
- Develop and grow channels for reaching consumers for taafoo.com.
- Structure, negotiate and close opportunities that drive traffic to taafoo.
- Leverage direct marketing, affiliate marketing & partnerships heavily as a marketing tool.
- Advice executives on competitive landscape and opportunities.
- Prepare written presentations, marketing & activity reports.
- Develop and execute consumer loyalty schemes.
- Continually learn new product knowledge and acquire better marketing skills.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
- Manage and direct activities of other marketing team members.
- Develop PR models to increase mention of taafoo.com in the media.
- Maximize guerilla marketing techniques to maximize marketing ROI for taafoo.
Skills Required & Qualifications
- HND Minimum in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- 2-5 yrs experience, preferably in retail.
- Strong command of the English language - punctuation, spelling and grammar.
- Must be able to work with others and build relationships.
- Must be fashion upwards and understand fashion trends and be able to generate stimulating content.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Direct Marketing, Relationship Marketing & Guerilla marketing experience.
- Must be willing to travel nationwide.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Taafoo.comSimilar Jobs
- Social Media Intern at Jay Osbie
- SEO Specialist at The Vane
- Graduate Marketing Executives at Trogge Urban
- Merchandising And Supplier Selection & Management Job Vacancy at Konga
- Career Opportunities at Jumia Nigeria
- Warehouse Manager at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Accounts Receivable Associates at Jumia Nigeria
- Job Opportunity at Jumia Nigeria