Vacancy at Kassua.com
Posted on: 20 August, 2014
Deadline: 15 September, 2014
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Kassua.com
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Kassua.com is Nigeria's one-stop online mega store for premium quality consumer goods and High-Tech products. We offer a wide range of products including but not limited to premium and bespoke products.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Manage and promote business relationships with new / existing customers.
- Forecasting sales to optimize scheduling and improve customer service.
- Tracking, maintaining and analyzing customer data.
- Allocating accounts for management to Account Directors.
- Establishing maintenance and growth targets.
- Assisting in the collection and resolution of past due accounts.
- Analyze financial statements and manage risks.
- Managing an active account tracking and reporting procedure in accordance with company procedures.
- Influencing development of sales, market penetration and service expansion within assigned accounts.
- Maintaining detailed knowledge of the company’s products, services, and policies and communicating this knowledge to customers.
- Maintaining customer bid schedules and status at all times.
- Gather business/industry/market information and plan better business strategies.
- Comunicating proactively with customer representatives and responding to customer complaints.
- Interacting with Operations, Business Development, Customer Experience Center, and all other departments as required to resolve customer complaints.Promote all types of products, not limited to credit products based on clients’ needs.
- Responsible for financial aid packaging, tracking and reporting
- Maintain and compile statistical data and summarize into report or analyses.
- Identifies problems, compare and develop goals/plans for resolution and implementation.
- Treat all clients with dignity and respect
Below is list of Account officer qualifications:
- Strong personal accountability and attention to detail orientation
- High energy, outgoing personality and professional attitude
- Committed to quality service
- Able to complete tasks independently with a very high quality of performance
- Effective customer relations and client services.
- Truly care about client and business success
- Take pride and be passionate about helping others
- A Bachelor’s degree in any related discipline, most preferably Business Admin, Marketing/Public Relations.
- Two years of progressively responsible job experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of finance/budget/accounting and personnel functions including ledger reconciliation and fiscal close.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality of information and materials.
- Experience with computerized information systems, preferably MS WORD, MS EXCEL.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kassua.comSimilar Jobs
- Key Account Manager (PromoHub) at DealDey
- CRM Marketing Lead at Jumia Nigeria
- Project Manager, Customer Experience at Jumia Nigeria
- Customer Service Rep & Fulfillment Executives at PowerHQ
- Data Insight Analyst (SQL & Excel) at Jumia Nigeria
- Data Insight Analyst at Jumia Nigeria
- Vendor Operations Associate at Jumia Nigeria
- Customer Care Service Representatives at Hubmart Stores Limited