MULTIPLE DEVELOPMENT SERVICES LIMITED (MDS) has the cutting edge to aid responsible corporate organizations to creatively meet with these expectations and needs. Our focus is helping private and public clients to improve their health, safety and environmental performance, operational effectiveness and competitiveness by working closely with our growing clientele in building unique strategies that focuses on best Safety and environmental practise. The practice of the organization is the application of integrated and multidisciplinary approaches in solving essentially, health, safety and environmental problems for our treasured clients. We offer human and capital development through our various professional courses and bespoke courses that meet client’s requirements.
Multiple Development Services is recruiting to fill the position of:
Key Job Purpose:
Supports operations by supervising staff; planning, organizing, and implementing administrative systems. Peruse through Technical and commercial reports.
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures
- Identifies staff needs and job requirements by establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules
- Assist in sourcing/monitoring of tenders from NIPIX and other portals
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results of technical and commercial tenders and bids
- Assist in planning HSE training courses and timetables and liaising with various national and international institutions to deliver HSE training
- Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analysing variances.
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Tracking Budget Expenses, Staffing, Quality Management, Managing Processes, Organization, Coaching, Communication Processes, Disciplining Employees, Motivating Others, Promoting Process Improvement, Reporting Skills, training.
go to method of application »
- The Marketing executives should contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns. Tasks will involve:
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations;
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press - local, regional, national and specialist publications - or on the radio, depending on the organisation and the campaign;
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs;
- Writing and proofreading copy;
- Liaising with designers and printers;
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing HSE materials;
- Maintaining and updating customer databases;
- Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- Sourcing and securing sponsorship for HSE events and seminars
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- Managing budgets;
- Evaluating marketing campaigns;
- Monitoring competitor activity;
- Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues
Method of Application
Send cover letter with CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org