Enegas Power Limited located in Lagos, Nigeria is a wholly owned subsidiary of Subsahara Infrastructure Synergy Ltd. Mauritius, established to operate in the Oil and Gas sector of the Nigerian economy.
As a growing Subsahara African oil marketing company, we are perfecting our business in the downstream sourcing, marketing and infrastructure capacity building of energy commodities.
Job Purpose: Successful candidates will be required to source, create and retain New LPG Sales Outlets as well as customers thereby increasing sales on a weekly basis
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Source to deploy new outlets(LPG distribution racks) all over Lagos
2. Source for new clients weekly.
3. Ensure customers receive products on time
4. Ensure prompt payment for product on delivery
5. Meet weekly sales target
6. Provide regular weekly sales report
7. Report customer’s complaint and ensure customer’s needs are met according to the company’s policy
8. Ensure documentation of all daily sales.
9. Other duties as may be assigned.
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES AND INDICATORS
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Technology used in this occupation: Candidates must have knowledge of:
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.