Career in a Leading Telecom Tower Operating Firm
Posted on: 19 August, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
Our client,one of Africa's leading telecom tower operator is seeking to hire a Finance Analyst who will be responsible for the analyses of financial performance, budgeting, planning and forecasting, project analysis, and investment appraisals.
- Analyze the financial details of past, present, and expected operations in order to identify development opportunities and areas where improvement is needed.
- Draw up long term and short term Investment/financial plans for the business
- Responsible for preparation of monthly Financial Outlook forecast
- Project analysis, appraisal of investment and new business opportunities, structuring of project finance transactions and development of business plans and models.
- Analyze and make recommendations regarding investment that will help in achieving the company's financial goals.
- Define possible risks and potential returns for investments.
- Asses the company's financial/business needs and strategies.
- Review potential acquisition, joint ventures, merges, projections and sales.
- Assess business operations, financial structure & business capability/potential, market scenarios and company situation.
- Provide periodic reporting and analysis of sales, competition and key performance indicators.
- Manage entire budget process, planning and cash forecasting.
- Working in conjunction with CFO on capital raising – debt and equity
- Investors’ relation – manage and attend to investors’ queries.
- Sound verbal and writing communication skill to relate with investors and stakeholders.
- Overall oversight on tax issues
- B.Sc./HND in Accounting
- Membership of ICAN/ANAN/ACCA /CIMA
- A minimum of 8 years works experience.
- Very strong analytic skills
- Advanced Excel, Spreadsheet skills. Able to do macros, develop complex business models on Excel
- Very strong PowerPoint and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Attention to work under tight timelines
- Ability to interact with investors
- Attention to detail
Method of Application
Applicants who are not Muslims and do not meet with the above criteria need not apply as only successful candidates will be contacted. Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Manager at Sidmach Technologies Nigeria Limited
- IT Officers at Data Network Infrastructure Limited (DNIL)
- Data Entry Clerks at Best Value Providers
- Jobs at TeleMagic Communications Limited
- Field Sales Representatives at Carditech Solutions & Consulting Limited
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Job Openings at Main One
- Sales Roles at Smile Communications