New Vacancy at GVA Partners
Posted on: 19 August, 2014
Deadline: 15 September, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at GVA Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities
GVA Partners is recruiting to fill the position of:
- 5-8 years Telecoms work experience (GSM).
- Knowledge of Telecoms products such as voice, VAS, data, fixed line and connectivity.
- Experience as a systems or business analyst, especially in convergence billing, requirements definition, workflow documentation, data analysis, conversion preparation, user testing and roll-out support.
- Expertise in working in a dynamic and complex environment and being involved throughout the entire project life cycle to ensure successful delivery.
- Convergent billing experience
- Experience in Telco Charging, Billing and Balance management.
- End-to-End process experience.
- Knowledge of business processes for “Concept to Market”, “Lead to Cash” and “Trouble to Repair” cycles in Telecoms.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about GVA PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Vacancies at KPMG Nigeria
- Young Leaders Programme Fellow at McKinsey & Company
- Job Openings at StreSERT Services Limited
- Job Vacancy at ConSol Limited
- Job Vacancies at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Job Openings at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Sales Manager Vacancy at Integrated Corporate Services Limited (ICSL)
- Job Opportunities at CA Global