Fosad Consulting Limited - Our Client, a non-bank financial institution in Nigeria seek to hire the services of an experienced planning and strategy professional to provide leadership and direction in the development and implementation of best practice strategic initiatives across multiple business functions to support the delivery of the commercial and regulatory obligations of the organization to its employees, customers and stakeholders.
The Planning and Innovations manager will devise, develop and deliver a comprehensive strategic and tactical plan for business development, income generation and awareness rising for the organization. You will also help to raise the firms profile by defining and managing a new sales strategy.
He/she will be capable of radical thinking, developing new and innovative strategies for the organization, all the time working in a diplomatic and practical manner to ensure that change is delivered in a sustainable way.
- Developing actionable strategies that create measurable long-term value for the organization.
- Play an active role in the planning, budgeting, monitoring and reporting of the organizations work.
- Ensure all activity is recorded accurately on the organization databases and evaluated accordingly.
- Ensure all budgeting and follow up of project costs and negotiation of contracts is completed.
- Working with Senior Management to establish a framework for sustained innovation and growth.
- Set timetable and process for review of the strategic plan, and advise on redevelopment in the run up to the next strategic period.
- Ensuring strategic plans are working effectively and that the company will remain competitive in the industry.
- Effectively communicating the businesses strategic objectives with senior management to drive the business forward.
- Providing high level strategic, planning and policy advice to the Group Managing Director, Executive management team and Board on all matters affecting the future business operations, capacity and sustainability of the services provided by the organization.
- Develop, direct and control the strategic and operational planning frameworks and planning outcomes for the organization in the short, medium and long term.
- Assisting the Group Managing Director and the Executive Management Team to execute approved corporate strategies.
- Construction and implementation of comprehensive digital strategies for a range of clients.
- Lead the business development and marketing team and own the production of all written sales collateral, writing proposals and pitch documents.
- Improve the business by identifying business strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, risks and threats.
- Would utilize the use of project and program management skills to lead teams in assessing strategic planning projects.
- Initiate and manage existing and potential strategic corporate and media relationships, together with the Executive Director.
- Such other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time.
- B.Sc in business or marketing-related degree
- Post Graduate Degree and /or Professional Qualification
- Consulting experience
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in planning and implementing strategies
- High level understanding of strategic communications
- Demonstrated ability to tackle complex strategic problems
- High attention to detail.
- High level of investigative,analytical and interpretative skill to aid in research conducting.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders and consultants.
Applicants who do not qualify with the above criteria need not apply as only successful candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should click here to apply online.