WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. Our clients are based globally and offer a wide range of vacancies in oil, gas and energy. WTS Energy places suitable engineers and consultants in any phase of Oil and Gas projects and in all skills relating to: Geoscience, Drilling Management and Well Services, Facilities, (FEED) Engineering, Construction, Pipeline, Subsea, Commissioning and Start Up and Operations and Maintenance. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
WTS Energy is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Code: WTJS04233
Location: Snake Island Lagos, Nigeria
- Leading and managing the Engineering Department of a fabrication yard and provide all of the engineering support activities required by the Fabrication Department.
- Reporting to the Yard Fabrication Manager, the responsibilities for this vacancy include:
- Acting as a focal point for engineering support required for fabrication of offshore structures on the fabrication yard.
- Assisting in establishing and running the fabrication yard Engineering Department.
- Setting up of various engineering procedures, standards and formats as required.
- Coordinating the required engineering functions with all disciplines to ensure that there are no conflicting details between disciplines.
- Executing any required design in cooperation with the client department to ensure their technical requirements and functionality are adequately addressed.
- o Supervising any consultant design work, verifying adequacy of drawings and specifications according to the company standards and industry codes.
- University degree in engineering.
- Minimum of 15 years industry experience.
- Management exposure.
- Sound understanding of HSE (Management Systems).
- Familiar with international engineering standards (IEC, NEC, ISA, BS, ASME, API, NFPA etc.) will be of advantage.
- Fluent English language skills required.
- Cultural awareness.
Our client is part of a subsidiary group within the energy sector that provides a wide range of products and services to support business activities. Furthermore they became a leader in the fabrication of drilling and production platforms in the oil and gas industry.
They strive to:
- Continuously improve the services, by meeting the customers’ requirements and expand their business network globally.
- Provide product excellence, while building strong customer relationships.
- Seek a high standard of performance, maintaining a strong long-term and growing position in the competitive environments in which they operate.
- Provide efficient and cost effective services related to fabrication of platforms, topside structures, onshore and offshore Pipeline installation.
- Be the preferred partner and leading Engineering, Procurement and Construction Company.
- Provide continuous support and services in a safe and eco-friendly manner.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should click here to apply online.