Careers in an Aviation Firm
Posted on: 18 August, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at Global Profilers
Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Field Sales Representative for our client who is an Aviation Company.
This position assists in the development and continuing support of sales and customer support strategies. This position will work to meet sales goals and established customer service commitments.
- Pursue and close sales in new business and enhance existing business into greater profit and revenue.
- Meets or exceeds sales quota by executing sales strategy and forecasts.
- Follow-up on inbound leads, respond to request for opportunities, qualify leads, prepare and present proposals as well as quote, book and closes sales.
- Aggressively execute outward/external sale call efforts as required.
- Maintains and builds customers relationships.
- Provide exceptional customer service with the intent to increase the intent to repurchase standard.
- Find ways and means to provide customer service above and beyond expectations and work to implement processes to maintain and improve on the service level.
- Sales process management
- Accurate forecasting
- Development of best practices for leading successful sales campaigns
- Develop a repeatable sales model that ensures consistent success and revenue growth
- Devise creative, "out-of-the-box" ideas and implement them
- Be responsible and accountable for meeting deadlines
· First degree in relevant field
· 3-5 years business development experience in a fast moving environment
. Ideal candidate should preferably be in Port-Harcourt or willing to relocate on their own
Demonstrate high business ethics.
Well presented and articulate
Very organized and able to proactively seek out new client opportunities
Demonstrated ability to close sales.
Ability to maintain objectivity; understand both client needs and company needs. .
Knowledge of charter sales
Extensive network of client contacts & industry relationships.
Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills; ability to develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
Ability to present and communicate with high-end aircraft management clients.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global ProfilersSimilar Jobs
- Driver/Mechanic at Pete Ground Services Limited