Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa.
We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain.
We know how important people are to business. We also think that "People are the future of Africa"
We understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals with companies operating in Africa at highest standards.
Our consultants are experts in their fields and use the most modern systems and upto date knowledges to support in all HR fields. Our target is to bring wealth of experience to help companie operations to find and retain talents.
Adexen's objective is to provide both our Clients and their employees as well as our candidates excellence in all aspects of our services.
This high level of service is the foundation of Adexen’s excellent reputation.
The Country Manager's main responsibilities will include:
- Increasing management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning responsibilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
- Developing a strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; and defining objectives.
- Accomplishing the country objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coordinating efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with staff.
- Building company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.