African Sun Amber Residence Limited - We are one of the leading and fastest growing hotels and leisure groups in Africa with business and resort destinations throughout Ghana, Nigeria and Zimbabwe. We are currently recruiting and solicit your assistance in advertizing our vacant position of Food and Beverage Cost Controller on your website to enable skilled candidates apply for it.
The job details for this position are as follows:
Industry : Hospitality/Leisure
Specialization: Hospitality / Leisure / Travels and Administration & Office Support
Report To: The successful candidate will report to our Financial Controller.
At least NECO/WASC/GCE (five credits in not more than two sittings)
Required Experience: 2 -5 years from reputable hotels.
1. Processing supplier invoices into the system.
2. Processing departmental transfers, requisitions, and allocating them to the relevant departmental codes into the ACCPAC system.
3. Maintaining a cost of sales budget on food and beverage of 30% and 25% respectively (i.e. cost controlling).
4. Ensuring that departmental variances are kept to its minimum.
5. Ensure that controls are put in place to safeguard the stocks of the Residence.
6. Involved in the costing of all menu items.
7. Monthly and mid – month stock take (ie. Planning, conducting and computing)
8. Ensure that departments are in line with per level agreed upon by Food & Beverage management.
9. Daily reconciliation of beverages with Micros and physical quantities viz Opera Revenues.
10. Reconciling Food and Beverage summary sheets viz Opera Revenues.
11. Making sure Cost Of Sales is in line with budget.
12. Recording staff and management meals and giving the Financial Controller journals for the month.
13. Any other duties assigned by the Financial Controller.
Other desired qualities include:
Consensus-builder, while still results-oriented and commitment focused
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Good knowledge of ACCPAC and microsoft office applications would be an added advantage
All qualified candidates should forward their resumes to the following address:
African Sun Amber Residence Ltd,
16 Esugbayi Street,
GRA, Ikeja, Lagos State.
E-mail their resumes to: email@example.com