ORACLE Nigeria Is Hiring a Manager - Demand Generation
Posted on: 15 August, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at ORACLE
With more than 380,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe, Oracle offers an optimized and fully integrated stack of business hardware and software systems. Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center–from servers and storage, to database and middleware, through applications.
We are looking for an astute marketing leader to take on a role as a Demand Generation Leader to manage the Demand Generation team in the North, West and East Africa region. The Demand Generation Team comprises Channel Marketing and Business Development teams both led by and a managers and having consultants reporting into both these functions.
Our ideal candidate must therefore have strategic marketing management skills preferably within an IT enviroment.
- · Lead a team the Demand Generation Team including Channel Marketing as well as the Business Development teams across North East and West African region under the Demand Generation umbrella.
- · Own the HC budget of the team along with the strategically plan for allocation.
- · Report regularly and directly to the Regional Demand Generation Manager.
- · Achieve annual and quarterly basis targets.
- · Maintain an awareness of Oracle's current and future products, and understanding the competitive activities across industries.
- · Provide marketing inputs to Demand Generation group.
- · Develop and drive the Demand Generation strategy across the region
- · Balance in coverage and building qualified pipeline across MEA region.
- · Integrate with both inside and Field sales management to set both side expectations, constantly deliver business opportunities, resolve problems to maximize generated revenue.
- · Work closely with the rest of the Demand generation sub groups; Channel Marketing management and customer intelligence team, and continue wheeling the cycle.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 8 years business development or sales lead generation experience (target driven role) in the MEA region
- Experience of leading a team of dynamic business development consultants, inside sales, or similar
- Advanced level sales prospecting and qualification experience
- CRM & ERP applications knowledge a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: able to talk to C-level or technical audience
- Fluent in English, and Arabic (preferable), and French is a plus · Ability to understand customer's industry and core business processes
- Strong needs analysis, positioning, business justification and closing skill
- Effective sales, marketing and project management skill
- Ability to work in a cross collaboration team environment
- Business or IT Degree required, MBA a plus
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates shouuld click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ORACLESimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Applications Sales Senior Manager at Oracle Nigeria
- Latest Jobs at eHealth Africa
- Career Opportunities at 9mobile
- Senior Sales Executives at Sage Nigeria
- National Training Executive at Transsion Holdings
- Sales / Customer Service Representatives at Eficaz Communications
- Senior Manager, IT Service Desk & OSS Platforms at IHS Towers