If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Phase3 Telecom a regional long-distance Telecommunications network operator that provides transmission service for reliable and affordable broadband. Phase3 operates a 6000km fibre optic network using its unique Right of Way (RoW) to deploy infrastructure along high voltage power transmission lines. Headquartered in Abuja the company operates a fast growing efficient, affordable and reliable fibre-optic backbone that service many of the largest Telecommunications operators, internet service providers (ISPs), Government Institutions, Schools, University, multinational corporate organizations, small businesses, hospitals and residences: in Nigeria and West Africa sub-region.
Hence: we are seeking a candidate to fit the role of Sales /Business Development Head at our Abuja office. This is an integral role within our company: a leadership role which involves developing long-term client base and effective business relationships at senior level.
Phase3 Telecom is recruiting to fill the position of:
- The GM, Business Development & Sales will deliver sustained new business growth with key clients while having a pivotal role in driving new business success.
- Our clients are one of the leading players in the Nigerian Telecommunication industry; hence candidate must possess high-level networking capabilities to function within the Industry.
- Candidate must possess proven sales experience with excellent key account management skills.
- Must also be a self-starter who is accountable & professional;with proven leadership experience in building and leading sales teams to achieve business targets.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of fist degree in related field, B.Sc/B.Eng./B.A.
- A Master's degree is an essential qualification for the role.
- Minimum 10 years post graduate experience in Sales and business development roles (experience Within a telecommunications and technology driven environment of a senior sales role will be an added advantage).
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Strategic thinking, Good Leadership and Strong analytical skills
- Mature, credible and comfortable in dealing with senior executives of multinational Organizations.
- Result- oriented, self-driven with a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills
- Strong selling and revenue driving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral including management report writing skills.
- Excellent business forecasting, judgement and good decision making skills.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skill.
- Reliable, tolerant and determined and must also be an emphatic communicator.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified persons should forward their CV and application letter in Microsoft word format to: email@example.com