Financial Vacancy at Mediplan Healthcare Limited
Posted on: 14 August, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View Jobs posted same day
Mediplan Healthcare Limited - We are an investment company currently with five companies in our portfolio with a valuation in excess of $20 Million. We are currently working with partners to raise our first private equity fund in excess of $100 Million. We have several more funds expected to follow and we hereby wish to invite applications from suitably qualified persons for full time employment in the following position and location:
- 2nd Class Upper product of a respected university.
- Evidential track record of employment in top accounting firms or related disciplines.
- ACA, ACIB, CIMA, MBA (Accounting).
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- A minimum of 3 years in financial services investment experience
- Proven ability to demonstrate high level of professionalism, integrity and ethical values
- Attention to details with high degree of accuracy and ability to manage time and projects
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent report writing and oral communication skills
- Resilience and tenacity
- Strong analytical skills and financial management
- Willingness to be creative, resourceful and inspired
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Self-directed and able to multitask
- Proficient with computers and relevant software
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are expected to make the position applied for and location the subject of your e-mail. For example: "Investment Analyst - Lagos"
Please Note: All applications that do not follow the above specified conditions will not be treated. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Drivers at KUI Care
- Medical Doctor at Royal Hospital
- Director of Administration at Barau Dikko Teaching Hospital, Kaduna
- Embryologists at Bridge Clinic
- Job Vacancies at Hillstar Hospital
- Masseuse at Ultra Tresses
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at the National Orthopaedlc Hospital, Enugu
- Pharmacists at Feetal Diagnosis Clinic