Career at Electronic PayPlus Limited
Posted on: 14 August, 2014
Deadline: 22 August, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at EPAYPLUS Nigeria
Electronic Payplus Limited is a leading card-based solutions provider in Nigeria primarily focused on the provision of total payment solutions to the Financial Sector and Industry.
We are one of the value-added resellers appointed by Interswitch Limited to produce and supply the Verve brand of chip and pin cards and we are a certified personalization bureau having undergone Interswitch Vendor Certification Program.
Electronic Payplus Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Chief information security officers are expected to advise management on information security issues, perform security risk assessments, implement information security procedures, manage information security policies and handle information security incidents.
- Safeguarding data held by our organization. Working with business managers, chief executive officers and information technology (IT) managers, CISOs observe and monitor the security of websites, applications, computers and databases.
- Document processes, procedures and policies to guide the unit and organization
- Manage internal communication regarding system updates and provide estimates of budgetary requirements for technical upgrades
- The successful candidate will be responsible for providing expert information security advice that enables technology to be implemented in line with security policy and within organisational risk appetite as well as responsible for the provision of security services to main connected markets.
- Plan and ensure execution of Security arrangement as required by the management.
- To supervise and control the work of security personnel.
- To assist the management in maintaining law and order.
- Oversee incident response planning as well as the investigation of security breaches, and assist with disciplinary and legal matters associated with such breaches as necessary.
- Maintain relationships with local, state and federal law enforcement and other related government agencies.
- Work with other executives to prioritize security initiatives and spending based on appropriate risk management and/or financial methodology.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.Sc. Computer Science or Electronic & Electrical Engineering or relevant IT Facility Management degree.
- Ideal candidate should have a minimum of 7yrs cognate experience, in Information Technology, Information Security, Microsoft applications and/or physical infrastructure.
- All applicants must have some academic background in computing and ideally have work in Information security or similar.
- Ability to self-manage task through to completion
- Good time management and interpersonal skills
- Security Principles, Best Practice and Standards - PCI DSS, ISO 17799, ISO 27001
- Technical certification such as: MCP, MCSE, MCSA, MCITP, CCNA, CCNP, ITIL, MCTS, CCIE etc.
- Risk Management methodologies
- CISSP or equivalent
- Firewall configuration
- Intrusion detection systems (IDS)
- Vulnerability management
- Operational Security administration
- Technical standard creation and implementation
- A higher degree MBA/MSC is an advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: email@example.com using job title as the subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EPAYPLUS NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Information Technologies at an International Technology Consulting Company - eRecruiter Nigeria
- Software Developers at Sophia ERP Limited (SEL)
- Network Engineering Manager at Ngcom Network Solutions Limited
- Company Driver at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited
- Tax Analyst at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Web Developer at GoMyWay
- Graduate Front Desk Representative at THP Project Limited