Entry Level Vacancies at Kps-Pharm Nigeria
Posted on: 13 August, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Kps-Pharm Nigeria
Kps-Pharm Nigeria is one of Nigeria's foremost Integrative Pharmacy, the fastest growing pharmacy chain in Nigeria with various outlets nationwide. Since 1996, we have been committed to our mission of helping people achieve optimum health & vitality.
As we expand our frontiers to redefine the world of health in Nigeria, we are looking for amazing and smart people who will roll up their sleeves and share our passion & success, people who will join our team of highly motivated professionals who get the job done.
Kps-Pharm Nigeria Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of:
Pharmacists are health professionals who, in addition to dispensing prescription medication to patients, also provide information about the drugs their doctors have ordered for them. They explain doctors' instructions to patients so that these individuals can use these medications safely and effectively.
- Process prescriptions and dispersing medication.
- Communicate with prescribers. Any time a prescription order is unclear or potentially harmful for a patient, you need to confirm the dosage and formulation (e.g., liquid or tablet), as well as whether brand name product is required or if you can substitute a generic equivalent
- Ensure patients' safety. Check each patient’s medication record every time he or she gets a
- new or refill prescription filled. This is the best way for a pharmacist to prevent potentially dangerous interactions between drugs.
- Educate health provider colleagues, doctors, nurses and other health care providers about new medications and drug therapy protocols.
- Keeping statistical and financial records.
- B.Sc in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biochemistry or any other relevant discipline
- Entry level experience required
- Candidates should be tech savvy and computer literate
- Candidates should possess good communication skills
- Candidates should be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Age range (21-40);
- Being able to create systems to analyze information.
- Having high attention to details.
- Being able to supervise staff members.
- Having good communication skills.
- Being able to maintain quality and safety standards.
- Having technical skills.
- Being able to motivate others.
- Having knowledge of patient history and care charts.
- Having knowledge of policies and regulations about pharmaceutical drugs.
- Being able to use software applications related to this field.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should apply with their CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kps-Pharm NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- District Development Manager at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Graduate Trainee at Brookspharma Nigeria Limited
- Medical Representatives at Pfizer
- Quality Assurance/Control Officer at a Pharmaceutical Firm - Stresert Services Limited