Our client, a reputation solutions provider to oil & gas, energy and technology based firms with international affiliation with a pioneer world class reputation strategy consultancy is in need of a suitable candidate to fill the role of Chief Operating Officer. The candidate must be a confident, self-motivated and result-orientated individual who can provide leadership in corporate strategic planning. She/he will oversee the management of day to day operations of the company. The successful candidate will be responsible for the execution of the company's strategy and will act as chief advisor and strategist to the MD/CEO of the company.
Chief Operating Officer: Reference code: NXT/CC/COO-1
1. The candidate must be a confident, self-motivated and result-orientated individual who can provide leadership in corporate strategic planning. She/he will oversee the management of day to day operations of the company. The successful candidate will be responsible for the execution of the company's strategy and will act as chief advisor and strategist to the MD/CEO of the company.
2. Minimum of 10 years post-graduate experiences of which must have been in at a senior management level.
3. Good working knowledge of the Advertising, Corporate Affairs and Public Relation functions.
4. Experience in developing communication and relationship management strategies with a flair for business development.
5. Demonstrable ability to negotiate and manage strategic relationships.
6. Appreciation of finance and investment management principles as well as clear understanding of business financial controls in line with general accounting practices.
7. Excellent administration and organizational capabilities.
8. Outstanding oral & written communication skills coupled with excellent IT skills.
9. Must possess leadership skills and must have previously supervised a young team requiring mentoring.
10. Must have sufficient physical presence and strong presentation capabilities.
11. Good bachelor's degree in an y of the social sciences or humanities.
12. Post-graduate degree in Business Management/Administration, an added advantage
13. Age between 30 and 45.
Business Development Manager, Reference code: NXT/PE/BDM-1
An energy service company providing technical and managerial support to players in the energy sector in Africa is in need of a suitable candidate for the post of Business Development Manager. The candidate must be an energetic, proactive goal-getter with an understanding of the dynamics of customer acquisition in the energy sector. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and leading the implementation of business development strategies to enable the company meet its corporate goals in terms of sales, business initiation and public relations.
Minimum of 5 years of post-graduate experience, 2 of which must have been in market development/ sales management.
Deep knowledge and working experience in the upstream oil & gas industry.
Ability to develop a strategic plan for the Business Development Department.
Ability to develop and manage annual business plans identifying key activities, priorities and risks.
Demonstrable ability to identify new business, effectively negotiate and close deals.
Good bachelor's degree in Petroleum Economics, Engineering, Geology or Physical/Earth Sciences.
Post graduate degree or any other qualification/ certification in Marketing or Business Administration, an added advantage.
Age between 25 and 35.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates who are qualified for the position should please send their resume (as an attachment) stating the reference code of the position being applied for as the subject of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org Application should be submitted later than 1 week from the date of this publication.