Vacancies at Swiss International Hotels & Resorts
Posted on: 13 August, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Swiss International Hospitality Commons
At Swiss International Hotels & Resorts we take pride in organizing your meetings and events! Swiss International Hotels & Resorts is recruiting to fill the position of:
- To ensure service delivery at every point of sale in the Food and Beverage Department.
- Supervising and co-ordinating of the Food and Beverage Department.
- To ensure that the customers' promises are delivered and that customers are satisfied within the framework of financial targets set.
- To ensure that guests receive high quality service
- To ensure that the applicable regulations are complied with
- To be responsible for his or her own results
- To optimise the supply chain and the use made of raw materials
- Applicants should have 3-5 years of experience.
go to method of application »
Job Description includes;
- Assist in keeping the hotel reception area clean and tidy, at all times
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail.
- Administer all reservations, cancellations and no-shows, in line with company policy
- Keep up to date with current promotions and hotel pricing, to provide information to guests, on request, while maximising bedroom sales opportunities
- Fulfil all reasonable requests from guests to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety
- Conduct regular security checks throughout the day and report any security issues to line manager
- Report any maintenance issues immediately to line manager, including all furniture, fittings and equipment
- Provide reports, as required, for housekeepers and management
- Be responsible for evacuation, in cases of emergency, acting as first point of contact for guests and the emergency services
- Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training and workbooks
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures and licensing laws
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings
- Carry out instructions given by the management team and head office
- Applicants should be not be less 5.8ft.
Method of Application
CVs including passport photos of applicant to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Swiss International Hospitality CommonsSimilar Jobs
- Content Writer at Hotels.ng
- Marketing Manager at Royal Jatoz Hotels
- 2017 Finesse Graduate Programme - EMEA At Hilton Worldwide
- General Manager at a Luxury Hotel
- Career Opportunities at The Place
- Technology Career Opportunity at Hotels.ng
- Career Opportunities in a Spa - Dragnet
- Business Development Vacancy at T3 Hospitality Management