Vacancies at Swiss International Hotels & Resorts
Posted on: 13 August, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Swiss International Hospitality Commons
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
At Swiss International Hotels & Resorts we take pride in organizing your meetings and events! Swiss International Hotels & Resorts is recruiting to fill the position of:
- To ensure service delivery at every point of sale in the Food and Beverage Department.
- Supervising and co-ordinating of the Food and Beverage Department.
- To ensure that the customers' promises are delivered and that customers are satisfied within the framework of financial targets set.
- To ensure that guests receive high quality service
- To ensure that the applicable regulations are complied with
- To be responsible for his or her own results
- To optimise the supply chain and the use made of raw materials
- Applicants should have 3-5 years of experience.
go to method of application »
Job Description includes;
- Assist in keeping the hotel reception area clean and tidy, at all times
- Deal with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail.
- Administer all reservations, cancellations and no-shows, in line with company policy
- Keep up to date with current promotions and hotel pricing, to provide information to guests, on request, while maximising bedroom sales opportunities
- Fulfil all reasonable requests from guests to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety
- Conduct regular security checks throughout the day and report any security issues to line manager
- Report any maintenance issues immediately to line manager, including all furniture, fittings and equipment
- Provide reports, as required, for housekeepers and management
- Be responsible for evacuation, in cases of emergency, acting as first point of contact for guests and the emergency services
- Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training and workbooks
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures and licensing laws
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings
- Carry out instructions given by the management team and head office
- Applicants should be not be less 5.8ft.
Method of Application
CVs including passport photos of applicant to be sent to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Swiss International Hospitality CommonsSimilar Jobs
- Current Job Placements at Georgias Catering Services Limited
- Accounts Officer at Hilton Worldwide
- Guest Service Representative at Sheraton Hotels & Resorts - Marriott International
- Current Job Placements at Swanky Suites in Grandview
- Restaurant Area Manager - Eastern Region at Eat N' Go Limited
- Waiter/Waitress at Bluelodge Hotel
- Senior Accountng Officer at Swanky Suites in Grandview
- Waiter/Waitress at Westown Hotels