Executive Careers in an Electrical Engineering Company
Posted on: 12 August, 2014
Deadline: 26 August, 2014
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our client is a recently established company, designed to provide integrated consulting and project management services to companies in the POWER GENERATION, TRANSMISSION & DISTRIBUTION INDUSTRY.
It also has as its core objective, the design and delivery of a range of Education & Training programmes to meet the manpower requirements of the Power industry, as well as prepare candidates to acquire the technical and management proficiency required for all sectors of the emerging power
The company is searching for a self-managed individual with extensive senior management/consulting experience in all aspects of the power industry, and who has the project management, entrepreneurial and business development skills to 'drive the vision of the company to ensure operational efficiency and profitability.
- The caliber of candidate being sought is one who is able to contribute to the formulation and implementation of strategic and operational policies, have senior level contacts in the Power Industry, and is able to lead from the front in business development, and the management of Engineering and maintenance projects in the power sector.
- Ideal candidates will be university or polytechnic graduates of Power & Electrical Engineering, preferably at post-graduate level (MSc, MBA) and who have not less than fifteen years experience in ideally, all aspects of the Power Industry.
- In leading this start-up company, which is an associated company of a long established & well respected engineering consulting company, a lot of energy, creativity and strong leadership will be required.
- The appointee will be responsible for implementing the business plan, prepare annual budgets, monitor performance, ensure profitability and provide periodic returns to the Board of Directors.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates who are desirous of leading this company are required to send in brief but comprehensive Resumes within 2 weeks of the date of publication to E-mail: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Accountant at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Procurement Support Officer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- GM Business Development at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Management Accountant at Subsea 7
- Human Resources Manager at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Business Development Manager/Business Development Officer at MG Vowgas Group