Executive Careers in an Electrical Engineering Company
Posted on: 12 August, 2014
Deadline: 26 August, 2014
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Our client is a recently established company, designed to provide integrated consulting and project management services to companies in the POWER GENERATION, TRANSMISSION & DISTRIBUTION INDUSTRY.
It also has as its core objective, the design and delivery of a range of Education & Training programmes to meet the manpower requirements of the Power industry, as well as prepare candidates to acquire the technical and management proficiency required for all sectors of the emerging power
The company is searching for a self-managed individual with extensive senior management/consulting experience in all aspects of the power industry, and who has the project management, entrepreneurial and business development skills to 'drive the vision of the company to ensure operational efficiency and profitability.
- The caliber of candidate being sought is one who is able to contribute to the formulation and implementation of strategic and operational policies, have senior level contacts in the Power Industry, and is able to lead from the front in business development, and the management of Engineering and maintenance projects in the power sector.
- Ideal candidates will be university or polytechnic graduates of Power & Electrical Engineering, preferably at post-graduate level (MSc, MBA) and who have not less than fifteen years experience in ideally, all aspects of the Power Industry.
- In leading this start-up company, which is an associated company of a long established & well respected engineering consulting company, a lot of energy, creativity and strong leadership will be required.
- The appointee will be responsible for implementing the business plan, prepare annual budgets, monitor performance, ensure profitability and provide periodic returns to the Board of Directors.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates who are desirous of leading this company are required to send in brief but comprehensive Resumes within 2 weeks of the date of publication to E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician/Mechanic at WTS Energy
- Senior Consultant - Project Management & Control at Statoil (Nigeria) Limited
- Job Vacancy at Aldelia Limited
- Head, Trade Finance and Accounts at an Oil and Gas Services Company
- Senior Installation Engineer at Subsea 7
- Senior Rotating Equipment Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Ships Repairs and Maintenance Superintendent at Hobark International Limited (HIL)