Urgent Vacancies in an Indigenous Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company
Posted on: 12 August, 2014
Deadline: 26 August, 2014
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View Jobs posted same day
We are an indigenous Pharmaceutical company based in Lagos, Nigeria, with State-fo-art facilities seeking to employ experienced and dedicated workforce to fill the following urgent vacant positions:
- Minimum of B.Pharm degree,
- 5 years experience in the manufacture of Oral liquid and Solid dosage forms(tabs & caps).
- Good knowledge of cGMP norms,
- Proven ability to efficiently utilize equipment,
- Materials & manpower to actualize set targets.
- Good knowledge of MS-word, excel and power point.
- Must have a current Annual Licence to practice issued by PCN.
go to method of application »
- Minimum of 4 years experience on similar position in a Pharmaceutical manufacturing company.
- B.sc/HND in any ofthe Sciences.
- Must be proficient with computer and have good knowledge of cGMP and cGLP.
Method of Application
Interested qualified candidates should apply stating position applied for as the subject within two weeks to: email@example.com Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Recruitment for Manager, Independent Business Monitoring, EMEA
- Facilities Assistant at HealthPlus Limited
- Pfizer Nigeria Recruitment for Senior Corporate Counsel
- Accountants at a Pharmaceutical Company - Bellforte Consulting
- Compliance Specialist at a Leading Pharmaceutical Company - Kinetic Business Solutions FZ
- Job Openings at Kayhelt Pharma Limited