Career in a Commercial Law Firm
Posted on: 12 August, 2014
Deadline: 19 August, 2014
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View Jobs posted same day
A commercial Law Firm with offices in Lagos requires the services of a Lawyer
- With a minimum of 5 years active post-call experience in Dispute Resolution/Litigation.
- The candidate who must have graduated with at least a 2.2 from a reputable University and the Law School must possess the following:
- Good grasp of law in general.
- Excellent communication, drafting and advocacy skills.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision and to deliver set targets under pressure.
- Contemporary IT skills.
Method of Application
Interested persons who believe they meet the above criteria should send in an application by e-mail together with their detailed Resume and scanned copies of their relevant certificates within 1 week of this publication to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Litigation Officers at a Law Firm - Fadac Resources