Vacancy at Victory International Institute of Theology
Posted on: 12 August, 2014
Deadline: 26 August, 2014
View Jobs in Religious
View All Jobs at Victory International Institute of Theology
Our client, Victory International Institute of Theology, an Educational and Training Institute with Affiliation with National Open University of Nigeria located at Kilometer 70 Abuja - Lokoja Express Way, Kwali is looking for a suitable provost.
- The Provost of the VIIT who shall be a Ph.D holder and shall be.
- A person of unassailable integrity.
- One who understands the contemporary demands of leadership in an academic institute of such kind.
- He should have a wide Academic and Administrative experience of at least 10 years in the Academic
- System and be capable of giving dynamic leadership to the institute.
- A person who must be a Christian, commend both national and international respect and loyalty of members of staff of the institute
Terms and Conditions of Services
The provost shall hold office for four years and may be re-appointed on favourable recommendation for only one further term.
Method of Application
Suitable qualified candidate should forward their application with detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to:
PO Box 20271,
Area 10, Garki,
Within two weeks from the date of this advertisement.
❮ Back to All Jobs