Exciting Careers at PolioPlus Nigeria
Posted on: 12 August, 2014
Deadline: 27 August, 2014
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at PolioPlus Nigeria
An international NGO wishes to recruit, on a contract basis, (2) Field Coordinators to plan, direct, supervise and technically support its social mobilization activities in support ofthe Government's polio eradication efforts, in Nigeria.
Duties of the Project Field Coordinators will include:
- Plan and implement all organization supported activities
- Participate in all polio related meetings in the zone
- Work in close cooperation with the zone and ensure that the Task Force and Social Mobilization Working Group meetings take place regularly and all important actions are taken.
- Make sure right information is collected and used for decision making.
- Motivate local religious leaders and clerics.
- Work with traditional leaders and other partners (especially UNICEF and WHO) to ensure that funds and logistics are available in time the micro-plans are completed, correct vaccinator teams are deployed and ensure missed children/areas covered.
- Maintain regular communication with the Country Director an-d the focal manager for the zone. Seek their help to solve problems.
- Selected candidate should be a graduate, with at least three years experience working on a health/development project.
- S/he should have proven advocacy, communication and management skills to work with local officials and community leaders.
- S/he speaks the predominant language, be willing to live in the state assigned arid be able to travel extensively within the zone.
- Having an automoble would be an added asset.
Method of Application
Applicants should apply with their full CVs by E-mail to: email@example.com Not later than August 27th, 2014. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PolioPlus NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- HR Coordinator at Solidarites International (SI)
- Panagora Group Latest Recuitment
- Team Lead at ACDI/VOCA Nigeria
- Procurement and Logistics Manager at FHI 360
- Field Manager at New Incentives
- WASH Officer (Sustainability & Accountability) at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- Supply Chain Officer at Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF)
- Project Officer at WaterAid Nigeria