Warehouse Manager - Media at Louis Valentino Prixair (LVP)
Posted on: 24 January, 2020
Deadline: 7 February, 2020
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited
Louis Valentino Prixair (LVP) is a proud indigenous Nigerian conglomerate which operates a wide range of businesses, including Real Estate Development & Investment, Property Management, Hotel Operations, Cleaning and Laundry services, Catering services and Media. A leader in each of our sectors of business, we offer integrated and advanced solutions for customers across multiple industries.
- The Warehouse Manager will be responsible for overseeing all store operations to ensure an uninterrupted supply of products;
- Management of the warehouse & store activities in line with prevailing best practices,
- Liaising with the company’s authorized clearing agents and general local logistics on customers’ orders in a timely and efficient manner, for enhancing the group’s ability to meet the company’s’ goals and objectives.
- Undertake regular audits of the Store / Warehouse to provide assurance that all movements have been correctly recorded;
- Maintain a database of all goods movements;
- Stocktaking/inventory control;
- Diesel consumption database/tracking
- Ensures the coordination of the activities related to the management of assets of the company. Interacting with other departments to ensure the proper functioning of all systems in the company;
- Ensures the timely delivery of goods so that business operations are not interrupted;
- Sets ordering thresholds for commonly-used items;
- Develop and implement written procedures for warehouse operations;
- Ensure that schedules and guidelines for the maintenance of company assets are strictly adhered to;
- Maintaining and upholding the quality and standards of the company and ensures compliance with company policy.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- First Degree in any relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years working experience
- Tertiary qualification in audit, information management, stock control
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Time management
- Ability to analyze statistics, build databases
- High level of integrity.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the "Job Title" as the subject of the application.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Louis Valentino Nigeria LimitedSimilar Jobs
- HSE Officer at Sifax Group
- Executive Driver at Mikado Nigeria Limited
- VP, Product & Marketing at Olanext Nigeria
- Client Service Executive at a Fast Growing Firm
- Operation Manager at Deslinks Systems
- Social Media Personel/Channel Manager at a Leading Firm
- Financial Secretary at RedeemRoyal Company
- Office Administrator & Receptionist at BankSome Group