Q-TP Advisory is is a Human Capital consulting company specializing in Talent Management solutions, Capacity Development & Life Coaching. We provide invaluable support through a robust process of Identification, Acquisition, Development and Retention of Talent, whilst helping organizations uncover data-driven insights to create and sustain high performance culture.
Our goal is to fully equip you with the knowledge you need to accelerate your company’s success. We will provide valuable insight into workplace behavior and motivation, and deliver the tools and training that turn that potential, skills and talent to sustainable performance.
We offer a unique combination of products and services that include:
• Accurate Statistical Assessment
• Informed & targeted Capacity Development
• Expert consulting
• Personal Development Strategies and Products
Our Client, a vibrant and dynamic PR agency is looking to recruit young individuals with at least 3-6 years agency experience to join its team.
The agency handles PR for all sectors and is looking for focused, energetic team players to nurture staff and grow its client base.
The candidate will be responsible for the management of client accounts, supervision of junior staff, writing of proposals and strategic planning.
- Young & dynamic person
- Serve as day-to-day account lead between internal agency teams and client contacts to manage assigned projects
- Local market and consumer know-how
- Planning skills
- Manage project budgets, participate in forecasts projections and support account development growth
- Recommending and implementing initiatives that improve the public's perception of the Client
- Managing all media relations and special media inquiries
- Researching, assisting, and presenting new business proposals
- Developing original research, surveys, market studies for existing and new business proposals.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Requires a BA in advertising, marketing or related field
- 3 to 6 years experience in public relations, media, advertising and communication field
- Has experience in foundations of digital and integrated marketing
- Participate in creative development
- Maintains effective working relationship with client
- Acts as quality control for the account
- Demonstrates good client handling
- Computer literate with Presentation skills
- Demonstrated track record of excellent writing and storytelling skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, a customer-centric focus, and a collaborative working style with the ability to proactively build relationships
- The person must have at least a sound knowledge of public relations and the media. Must demonstrate an ability to learn quickly and must have a cheerful personality.
Method of Application
Click here to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.