KPMG - One of the leading providers of professional services, KPMG knows that the success and growth of the firm also depends on the success and growth of the Nigerian economy. Hence, it champions progressive change and makes the future happen for its clients, people and the community, thereby enabling Nigeria's success. The firm is involved in the formulation of economic policies for Nigeria through the Nigerian Economic Summit Group.
The firm has a full complement of 29 partners and over 800 trained and dedicated professional staff; with deep industry skills and competencies in audit, tax and advisory services.
KPMG has worked for clients in the public and private sector in Nigeria and in several other countries, helping to transform business performance and operations.
KPMG is recruiting to fill the underlisted position:
Ref Code: 100463BR
Function: Infrastructure - Information Technology
- The position of the Help Desk Supervisor coordinates the daily work of the Help
- Desk Team and provides technical and business leadership, guidance and support to the team.
- Take ownership of all software deployment projects including patch management and management of KPMG IT assets inventory.
Skills Required Functional Competencies:
- Experience in people management
- Decision making abilities
- Issue resolution abilities
- Service management skills (ITIL certification would be an advantage)
- Project management skills
- Ability to understand and work in a complex technical processing environment through use of sophisticated and leading edge tools.
- Proficiency in use of Operating system deployment tools (Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager)
- Results driven
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Clear communication in English, both verbal and written Superior customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead a team
- Continuous improvement mentality
- Adaptable to change
- Ability to work in a fast pace, high pressure work environment
- At least 5 years working experience in helpdesk environment
- At least 2 years supervisory experience
- Ability to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding and corrections.
- Enthusiasm, can-do attitude
- Good relationship building skills.
- Good customer service/relationship skills
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal.
- Patience in resolving problems and supervising subordinates.
- Ability to carry out duties in a well-organised and proactive manner.
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure.
- Detailed knowledge of Standard IT Service delivery methodology.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.