Taafoo.com is Recruiting Marketing Associates
Posted on: 11 August, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at Taafoo.com
Taafoo.com - An online retail service that enables individuals to shop through our platform and for merchants to reach those individuals who visit our site. We originally began operations in 2009 as a messaging platform for connecting individuals with celebrities, and have evolved quickly to meet the needs of the Nigerian internet user.
We are looking for a suitably qualified individual to fill the position below:
Work with others to grow awareness and usage of taafoo through Guerrilla Marketing, Direct Marketing and Relationship Marketing techniques.
Essential Duties/Responsibilities/Core Acountabilities
- Develop and grow channels for reaching consumers for taafoo.com.
- Structure, negotiate and close opportunities that drive traffic to taafoo.
- Leverage direct marketing, affiliate marketing & partnerships heavily as a marketing tool.
- Advice executives on competitive landscape and opportunities.
- Prepare written presentations, marketing & activity reports.
- Develop and execute consumer loyalty schemes.
- Continually learn new product knowledge and acquire better marketing skills.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, product seminars and trade shows.
- Manage and direct activities of other marketing team members.
- Develop PR models to increase mention of taafoo.com in the media.
- Maximize guerilla marketing techniques to maximize marketing ROI for taafoo.
- HND Minimum in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- 2-5 yrs experience, preferably in retail.
- Strong command of the English language - punctuation, spelling and grammar.
- Must be able to work with others and build relationships.
- Must be fashion upwards and understand fashion trends and be able to generate stimulating content.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Direct Marketing, Relationship Marketing & Guerilla marketing experience.
- Must be willing to travel nationwide.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Taafoo.comSimilar Jobs
- Corporate Partnerships Associate at Supermart.ng
- Job Vacancy at Jay Osbie
- Customer Care Representative at Obeezi
- Ongoing Recruitment at Cheki Nigeria
- Product Manager at MallForAfrica.com
- Job Vacancies at The Vane
- Sales Vacancy at Supermart.ng
- Human Resource Opportunity at Jumia Nigeria