Keystone Bank is a full service commercial bank wholly owned by the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) and was granted banking license on August 5, 2011, by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). The Bank has met and exceeded all capital and capital adequacy requirements of the CBN and assumed the deposit liabilities, certain other liabilities and assets of former Bank PHB Plc, following the revocation of the erstwhile bank's operating License by the CBN.
Life at Keystone
On June 18 2012, Keystone Bank launched a campaign to introduce our vision, mission, values and service philosophy. The essence of the new campaign is to re-assure all our stakeholders of our commitment to serving our customers better than ever before. The campaign is christened "We Never Say Never" and is featured on various media including, newspapers, magazines, radio, television and on social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and LinkedIn).
To ensure timely and accurate Preparation of Budget and Performance Management Reports. Ensure detailed analysis of Business Performance and provide valid feed back to guide decisions
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the format of the Bank’s Budget reflect all new accounting standards and regulatory pronouncements.
- Ensure in conjunction with Head, IFRS Team that the Bank’s and group accounting policies are up to date and consistent with IFRS as prescribed by the relevant regulatory bodies.
- Ensure that daily Fintrak Performance Reports are ready for use in line with KPI.
- Forward Executive Summary of Performance Management Reports, scorecards and other reports to Strategy and MD’s Office with detailed performance summary and recommendations Review of the daily Deposit/Risk assets (variance) Reports and escalate issues/huge variances and ITG as appropriate.
- Co-ordinate budget monitoring and control function.
- Carry out a budget performance review and send reports to all stakeholders.
- Coordinate month-end financial reporting activities including accruals, prepayment amortization, fixed asset depreciation etc.
- Work with CFO as quality control officer on performance reports.
- Carry out review of the daily management accounts/Performance management reports and escalate issues.
- Together with the CFO, ensure that the Directorate Business Performance Scorecards are complete and up to date, reflecting actual performance achievements and providing valid drillable supporting data.
- Together with the CFO ensure that the Directorate reports are consistently sent and provide the right information to drive performance along various reporting line.
- Drive Budget Preparation Process and monitor performance.
- Assist in measuring Bank wide performance vis-à-vis budget for various Strategic Business Units (SBU) highlighting under or over-performance achievement.
- Conduct a situation Analysis summary of Directorate performance and send to business heads.
- Prepare monthly Performance management reports and send reports to all stakeholders.
- Carry out a review of the Bank KPIs by the end of the first week following each quarter; identify areas for update based on Banks strategy and business activities.
- Represent the Unit at Directorate MPR sessions.
Minimum Education Qualifications:
First degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
A professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA)
Skills And Competencies:
- Good knowledge of financial accounting standards (both local and international).
- Good probing skills and strong analytical mindset.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of industry trends and practices.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.