New Vacancy at Brevan Oil & Gas Services
Posted on: 11 August, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Brevan Oil & Gas Services
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Brevan Oil & Gas is a privately owned company founded by Nathan Brown and Ian Evans who between them have extensive knowledge and recruitment experience within these specialist industries.
Brevan Oil & Gas Services have the capabilities to supply manpower in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Power and Construction Industries worldwide. With our regular advertising and large multi national multi disciplined database we can provide suitable candidates to any project, there are no boundaries on the size of project we supply too.
The following is an example of some of the disciplines we provide:
- Project Engineering and Management
- Fabrication / Construction
- Engineering (All Disciplines)
- Drilling (All Trades)
- Health & Safety
- Geo Science
- MEP – mechanical, electrical & plumbing
- Senior Management (General Managers / Division Heads / Chief Executives / Directors)
- Civil Engineering
Brevan Oil & Gas can provide personnel to most parts of the world and are currently supplying to clients both on and offshore in the following countries.
- West Africa
- North Africa
- Middle East
- Far East
- Brevan oil and gas services currently have an opportunity for a Contracts Manager to work with their client at their Fabrication and Ship Yard in Lagos Nigeria.
- Our client specialises in heavy structural steel fabrication and construction for the offshore Oil and Gas industry, including FPSO topsides, jackets, decks, risers, well head platforms etc This position is a long term permanent position working direct for our client at their Ship Yard and fabrication facility just outside of Lagos.
- Candidates must have at least 15 years experience within this industry
- This is an all found deal our client will offer a very good standard of living, economy class flights, meals, medical cover and a very competitive tax free salary. Onsite there is a swimming pool, bar, restaurant, non-smoking TV room, and tennis court.
- Rotation: 6 weeks on and 2 weeks off Salary: TBC - applicants to provide their salary expectation
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online OR Email/Contact: email@example.com
Applicants please provide an up to date CV and their salary expectation.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Brevan Oil & Gas ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Project Manager at WTS Energy
- Job Opportunities at UnoCasa Limited
- Tender Buyer at Nigerdock Nigeria Plc
- Fresh Vacancies at Primus Group
- Employment Tax Lead - Africa at Baker Hughes - General Electric (GE) Nigeria
- Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
- Latest Vacancies at WTS Energy