TBNETWORK is one of the Sub-recipient (SRs) to ARFH for the Phase II Grant. TBNETWORK seeks the services of one experienced and committed individual each with experience in the three disease components of AIDS, TB and Malaria (with a particular emphasis on Tuberculosis) to work as an Internal Auditor in the network in the National office.
TBNETWORK is recruiting to fill the position of:
The Phase II segment of the Community Systems Strengthening grant of the Global Fund to fight AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria is under the oversight of Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) which is hereafter referred to as the Principal Recipient (PR).
About the Job
The Program Officer will principally be responsible for, and focus on, providing technical and professional assistance and support to the Network and its member organizations working on the three diseases areas, provide effective program management and administration, as well as the monitoring and reporting on the activities of these organizations.
• The Program Officers would be responsible for providing sound and updated information relating to current and emerging issues in TB, Malaria and HIV/AIDs
• Developing innovative strategies to strengthen the effectiveness and quality of service provision in areas of assigned responsibility
• Proactively and efficiently managing the implementation of project(s) activities of the Network
• Participating in development, management and review of program activities in states of responsibility Monitoring and evaluating progress of initiatives in areas of responsibility. This will involve undertaking periodic visits to program sites.
• Achieving and maintaining an effective and efficient level of communication with other Partner Organizations
• Performing any other duties as required by the ATM State Coordinating Committee consistent with the achievement of program objectives as they work in an ever-changing and dynamic environment.
• Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in a health-related discipline, or the social sciences with 2 - 3 years post-qualification experience in an organization working on TB, HIV/AIDS or Malaria. Applicants with working experience in more than one of these disease areas are encouraged to apply.
• Good communication and community mobilization skills
• Ready to and capable of working both independently and as part of a team
• Ability to work with minimum supervision and exercise of sound judgment and flexibility to achieve agreed outcomes
• Well developed writing and analytical skills and an ability to express ideas dearly and concisely
• Effective presentation and interpersonal communication skills and ability to develop and maintain effective stakeholder relations
• Ability to contribute to the effectiveness of a team, including supporting others and managing priorities Ability to communicate fluently in English.
Interested Candidates for the vacant positions should send their applications and CV by email to:
The National Coordinator,
Civil Society for the Eradication of Tuberculosis in Nigeria (TBNETWORK)
Plot 564/565 Off Independence Avenue, 4th Floor,
Block B, AUJ Complex, CBD, Abuja
Note: All Applicants should title their applications according to the desired position and their names, e.g. Internal Auditor: Musa Bola Obi. This should also be the subject of the email application.
Application letters and CVs should be appropriately named and attached to the emails. All applications must be received on or before end of day 17th August 2014
All applications must be sent via e-mail as shown above. No surface mails or telephone calls will be entertained.