What you'll do:
We're on the hunt for enthusiastic, proactive and all-round go getter to join our marketing and customer service team. This is your chance to activate your marketing skills in your city and surrounding areas, through your expertise and knowledge of your environment.
You will be joining a team that brings WURAA to businesses and individuals across Nigeria. This is the perfect opportunity for you to lead from the front, driving our business forward on the ground and being the face of WURAA. The ideal candidate will have unstoppable energy and be passionate about the WURAA brand.
Key Marketing Responsibilities:
Educate and spread the benefits of using our platform to bring new users in to the world of WURAA.
This will be based out in the field generating quality leads from the SME market.
Utilising your skills and experience in the B2B environment, you will successfully build relationships with your customer base and generate new business throughout your network.
You will be confident and presentable for face to face client interaction.
How you’ll be doing it…
- Door to Door cold calling businesses, marketing the services of WURAA
- Utilising business network opportunities to generate leads.
- Achieving KPIs set for customer sign up targets, conversion rates and quality management.
- Completing customer information in the required format and to the required standard.
- Remaining compliant with marketing rules and regulations as well as industry Code of Practice standards.
Key Customer Service Responsibilities:
- Help customers register online and process their orders.
- Prioritise and process customer orders and requests submitted by telephone, email, live chat or instant message.
- Review and respond to customer enquiries on a timely manner.
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints quickly and patiently, including assisting customers who may have received their orders late, have received the wrong order or have received faulty products from a vendor.
- Work as part of the sales team to drive positive company sales results
- Check product availability for customer orders and advise vendors to order or restock items if necessary, to meet the customer requests.
- Communicate with customers about their orders including any delays or changes in delivery.
- Liaise with vendors to arrange collections, deliveries, repairs, correspondence and email management as needed.
- Learn how to use database systems and technology to deliver great customer care.
- Maintain thorough and accurate customer service records.
What you'll bring to WURAA:
- Constant energy, passion and excitement about growing the WURAA brand
- A genuine interest in the ecommerce and marketing field, keeping on top of trends and insights, particularly in your region
- A passion in contributing to a small growing team, adding to our WURAA company culture
- A natural instinct to work independently and on-the-go in different environments
- Strong reporting skills and consistent sharing with the wider business on how we are performing in the region
- A people person- you love people, meeting them...and most importantly sharing valuable information with them
- Someone with a genuine desire to help the WURAA brand, committing to always spreading and celebrating the brand
- You have tons of energy and have the ability to command attention and influence and audience
- You're competitive and always strive for a personal best
- You see challenges as opportunities & you continually improve methods to be more effective and efficient
- Must have 3+ years of hands-on experience as a field/B2B marketer or equivalent
- Must have 2+ years of hands-on experience as customer service representative
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Proven track record delivering under a tight deadline
- Knowledge of Microsoft office applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc.)
- Experience in position of responsibility.ie team leader/management
What WURAA offers:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Holiday*
- The opportunity to travel the country and work flexibly around your region
- Casual dress code- feel free to wear your WURAA gear
- Training & development program, because continuing to learn matters and we support your development
- A dynamic, ambitious, fun and WURAA work environment
- The opportunity and responsibility to be yourself everyday