If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position of:
Monitor telecommunications service offerings and electronic interaction for any form of misuse as defined by the GSMA initiative and in line with Etisalat standards.
- Assist with implementing an integrated strategy for fraud prevention and control within the organization.
- Facilitate activities that would nurture a positive fraud culture within the organization - create and sustain company-wide fraud awareness
- Undertake fraud education, training and awareness programme for all customer contact points.
- Define and monitor SLA timelines for interaction points with other relevant team - Credit Management, Audit and Legal departments.
- Conceive, initiate, prioritize and lead the completion of fraud prevention initiatives.
- Conduct periodic review on all systems that require access rights e.g TABS, HLR, CONNECTIVA etc
- Follow up with relevant units on all reported fraud cases to ensure closure and accurate documentation.
- Act as a single point of contact for the Fraud Management team with internal and external stakeholders
- Investigate all escalated fraud incidents, prepare reports on each and update the fraud database accordingly.
- Perform varying degrees of TTFile/CDR analysis and reconciliations using multiple data sources in order to ensure TTFile transport integrity as well as billing completeness and accuracy.
- Ensure that all Manual Fraud Management System generated exceptions and alarms are investigated reported and updated in the database.
- Manage the day-to-day operation of Fraud Management System (FMS) - CONNECTIVA; including monitoring of predefined Key Performance Indices (KPIs), alarms and resolution of alarms triggered
- Liaise with Customer Care, Network Operations and IT departments for the purpose of fraud prevention and proper management of fraud incidents.
- Manage relationship with all internal and external stakeholders, vendors, auditors, Legal team, forensic audit team and law enforcement agencies
- Undertake NRTRDE reporting and implement FMS and fraud alarm criteria and thresholds/Fraud profiling and segmentation using trend / pattern analysis
- Participate in FMS contingency / capacity planning to guarantee 24/7 fraud coverage
- Minimize revenue loss from fraudulent activities
- Conduct periodic fraud risk assessment for all new and existing products / services on Etisalat network
- Act as the first line of contact for all fraud queries.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the Manager, Revenue Assurance
- University Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics, Business Administration, Accountancy or other numerate disciplines.
- Minimum of one year post NYSC work experience
- Relevant Professional Certifications (CISA, OCA, OCP, OCM, CCNA, GRAPA) will be an added advantage.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Good knowledge of Data analysis, relational Database Management Systems, GSM network, Billing & Mediation systems
- Knowledge of Fraud Management, Billing and Revenue Assurance in telecoms
- Good understanding of the audit function with focus on systems/accounting controls.
go to method of application »
- Assist to manage Etisalat's facilities including the maintenance of facilities, equipment and utilities within assigned region.
- Manage projects, customer relations and management, contracts management, quality assurance, reporting, performance management.
- Plan, Develop and implement facilities maintenance strategies, Policies & processes
- Facilities inspection/checks and record
- Assist to document Etisalat's short and long term infrastructure/facility requirements.
- Assist in the acquisition and/or leasing of facilities to meet the identified needs of the assigned region.
- Assist with the administration of regional facilities maintenance contracts/lease agreements.
- Assist to ensure that Etisalat's facility management practices align with defined health, safety and environment standards
- Perform regular regional facility status checks/ logs across the organization and ensure adequate and timely tracking, maintenance and provision of utilities.
- Work with Manager, Facilities to liaise with procurement division for the procurement of diesel for the generators in assigned region.
- Responsible for the storage of diesel and ensure adequate monitoring of stock level.
- Monitor and track regional facility/utility/property status across the organisation.
- Assist to coordinate regional office cleaning, gardening and other janitorial services by relevant vendors.
- Assist to manage relationship with service providers/ vendors to ensure adherence to service level agreements.
- Participate in the administration of periodic customer satisfaction surveys to identify service improvement areas within assigned region with regards to utility and the environment.
- Track global and local tested practices in facility management and integrate into the operations of the division.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Facilities.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Facilities.
- First degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Three (3) to five (5) years relevant work experience.
- Candidate must have experience in a similar role in Kano or its environs.
go to method of application »
- Responsible for the Circuit and Packet Switched Network Assurance
- To ensure the integrity of the revenue streams with primary focus on strengthening and/or building revenue assurance processes controls.
- Development of revenue assurance best practices for the company
- Creation, implementation and monitoring of single-source and reconciliation KPIs on the Integrated Revenue Management System.
- Perform root cause analysis of issues on the Circuit and Packet Switched Networks; follow through to resolution and communicate to appropriate parties.
- Monitoring of system owners to ensure proper set up of system in order to minimize leakages.
- Have responsibility for the day-to-day operation of Revenue Assurance tool - CONNECTIVA; including monitoring of predefined Key Performance Indices (KPIs), alarms and resolution of alarms triggered.
- Perform reviews of service nodes (MSC, IN, HLR, GGSN & SGSN etc) to ensure that potential revenue leakages/losses across the circuit and packet switched networks are proactively identified and mitigated
- Follow-up on reported Revenue impacting issues identified; ensuring that prompt remedial actions are taken by the relevant operations department, and providing adequate briefs/reports on such to the RA Manager.
- Act as direct point of contact with the Business Segment, IT, Network, Carrier & Wholesale teams and produce monthly Revenue Assurance Reports.
- Undertake constant review of subscriber profiles on the network to ensure completeness, accuracy and integrity of service provisioning and billing.
- Review of Promotions/services offered by the company to individual and corporate customers with a view to ensuring that risks are effectively mitigated.
- Undertake routine tariff integrity checks for live and test products with a view to assuring tariff efficiency relative to the market.
- Perform varying degrees of cross-platform TTFile/CDR analysis and reconciliations using multiple data sources in order to ensure TTFile/CDR transport integrity as well as billing completeness and accuracy.
- Report on and perform value adding reconciliation on Revenue streams such as Postpaid/Prepaid/Roaming/interconnect/VAS/ activity to identify weaknesses, leakages and produce reports to senior management for action.
- Perform validation of third party payment schemes in order ensure compliance with subsisting agreements and ensure completeness, accuracy and validity of transactions, revenue earned and payout figures.
- Bachelor’s degree in a numerate field
- Relevant Professional Certifications (CISA, OCA, OCP, OCM, CCNA, GRAPA)
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Minimum of 4 years relevant work experience.
- Good Knowledge of Relational Database Management systems,
- Excellent understanding of GSM Network Architecture
go to method of application »
- Contracts (various: including formal, short form, and annual contracts) — Drafting, tenders, Evaluation, Recommendation and Contract Sign Off:
- Non Disclosure Agreements, Sales / Purchasing Agreements, Subcontracts, Consulting Agreements, Licensing Agreements, Master Agreements, review of customer proposed terms and conditions
- Distribution Agreements (resellers, agents, joint marketing etc.)
- Technical and Commercial Contracting
- Serve as single point of contact on contractual matters for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure in-depth review variations and make recommendations there from
- On all contracts, provide redlined recommendations and negotiate directly with customer or purchasing staff until consensus has been reached
- As needed, provide guidance on contract matters to project managers or other operational staff, including training to new project managers and other employees in contracting practices and procedures.
- Update and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy. As appropriate, contribute to or influence company policies.
- Enforce compliance by company employees with established procedures. Identify areas of recurrent pressure.
- Work with Risk Management / Finance to coordinate contractual requirements.
- Support the Procurement Admin team in the establishment of a suitable process for Sales and Marketing activities not adequately covered by the standard procurement process.
- Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation.
- Handle on-going issue and change management
- Monitor transaction compliance (milestones, deliverables, invoicing etc.) and serve as single point of contact for issuance of RFSs, PACs, FACs
- Maintain records of Performance and Bank Guarantees and Manage their receipt, monitoring and release
- Lead post award contract management, including contract management planning.
- Ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal.
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to the department’s activities.
- Continuously assist in reviewing procurement activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Furnish user departments with information on policies and guidelines governing the contracting policies and procedures in EMTS.
- Liaise with relevant department heads to identify and receive appropriate nomination for tender evaluation committees
- Ensure the tendering process is carried out and completed in accordance to the EMTS policies and procedures and liaise with user departments to compile information necessary for supplier evaluation.
- Provide input in the development of effective contract management tracking systems to ensure prompt processing and reporting of tendering activities
- Ensure accurate documentation of tendering and contract management activities of user departments.
- Ensure the ongoing evaluation of vendor performance.
- Plan and manage the human and material resources of the unit to optimise performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates’ performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Ensure adequate training and development is delivered to team members on procurement management.
- Monitor and control the budgetary needs of the unit.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Director, Procurement.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Director, Procurement
Desired Skills and Experience
- An experienced Contracting & Procurement professional with profound knowledge of contracting roles in major capital and commercial projects. The ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural/diverse environment.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge and skills in the following commercial, technical andinterpersonal areas:
- Application of contracting and procurement processes and tools.
- Project contract management
- Development of category and project contracting strategies.
- Analysis and negotiating skills.
- Forms of Contracts and their application.
- Commercial acumen / awareness
- Managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Effective communications at all levels of management both internally and externally.
- Detailed knowledge of contracting phases, including post-award contract management and contract management plan development & execution
- Creative thinker capable of developing innovative solutions and a motivated self-starter with a track record of delivery.
- Experience of working in frontier project environments.
- Good understanding of legal, finance, taxation and commercial issues related to contracting.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Nine (9) to twelve (12) years work experience, with at least three (3) years in a managerial role with proven track record of contract management.
- Ability to analyze information and come up with insightful conclusions.
- Good knowledge of contract management process and practice.
- Good knowledge of general procurement process and administration.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should click here to apply online.