Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position of:
Monitor telecommunications service offerings and electronic interaction for any form of misuse as defined by the GSMA initiative and in line with Etisalat standards.
- Assist with implementing an integrated strategy for fraud prevention and control within the organization.
- Facilitate activities that would nurture a positive fraud culture within the organization - create and sustain company-wide fraud awareness
- Undertake fraud education, training and awareness programme for all customer contact points.
- Define and monitor SLA timelines for interaction points with other relevant team - Credit Management, Audit and Legal departments.
- Conceive, initiate, prioritize and lead the completion of fraud prevention initiatives.
- Conduct periodic review on all systems that require access rights e.g TABS, HLR, CONNECTIVA etc
- Follow up with relevant units on all reported fraud cases to ensure closure and accurate documentation.
- Act as a single point of contact for the Fraud Management team with internal and external stakeholders
- Investigate all escalated fraud incidents, prepare reports on each and update the fraud database accordingly.
- Perform varying degrees of TTFile/CDR analysis and reconciliations using multiple data sources in order to ensure TTFile transport integrity as well as billing completeness and accuracy.
- Ensure that all Manual Fraud Management System generated exceptions and alarms are investigated reported and updated in the database.
- Manage the day-to-day operation of Fraud Management System (FMS) - CONNECTIVA; including monitoring of predefined Key Performance Indices (KPIs), alarms and resolution of alarms triggered
- Liaise with Customer Care, Network Operations and IT departments for the purpose of fraud prevention and proper management of fraud incidents.
- Manage relationship with all internal and external stakeholders, vendors, auditors, Legal team, forensic audit team and law enforcement agencies
- Undertake NRTRDE reporting and implement FMS and fraud alarm criteria and thresholds/Fraud profiling and segmentation using trend / pattern analysis
- Participate in FMS contingency / capacity planning to guarantee 24/7 fraud coverage
- Minimize revenue loss from fraudulent activities
- Conduct periodic fraud risk assessment for all new and existing products / services on Etisalat network
- Act as the first line of contact for all fraud queries.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the Manager, Revenue Assurance
- University Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics, Business Administration, Accountancy or other numerate disciplines.
- Minimum of one year post NYSC work experience
- Relevant Professional Certifications (CISA, OCA, OCP, OCM, CCNA, GRAPA) will be an added advantage.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Good knowledge of Data analysis, relational Database Management Systems, GSM network, Billing & Mediation systems
- Knowledge of Fraud Management, Billing and Revenue Assurance in telecoms
- Good understanding of the audit function with focus on systems/accounting controls.
go to method of application »
- Assist to manage Etisalat's facilities including the maintenance of facilities, equipment and utilities within assigned region.
- Manage projects, customer relations and management, contracts management, quality assurance, reporting, performance management.
- Plan, Develop and implement facilities maintenance strategies, Policies & processes
- Facilities inspection/checks and record
- Assist to document Etisalat's short and long term infrastructure/facility requirements.
- Assist in the acquisition and/or leasing of facilities to meet the identified needs of the assigned region.
- Assist with the administration of regional facilities maintenance contracts/lease agreements.
- Assist to ensure that Etisalat's facility management practices align with defined health, safety and environment standards
- Perform regular regional facility status checks/ logs across the organization and ensure adequate and timely tracking, maintenance and provision of utilities.
- Work with Manager, Facilities to liaise with procurement division for the procurement of diesel for the generators in assigned region.
- Responsible for the storage of diesel and ensure adequate monitoring of stock level.
- Monitor and track regional facility/utility/property status across the organisation.
- Assist to coordinate regional office cleaning, gardening and other janitorial services by relevant vendors.
- Assist to manage relationship with service providers/ vendors to ensure adherence to service level agreements.
- Participate in the administration of periodic customer satisfaction surveys to identify service improvement areas within assigned region with regards to utility and the environment.
- Track global and local tested practices in facility management and integrate into the operations of the division.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Facilities.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Facilities.
- First degree or its equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Three (3) to five (5) years relevant work experience.
- Candidate must have experience in a similar role in Kano or its environs.
go to method of application »
- Responsible for the Circuit and Packet Switched Network Assurance
- To ensure the integrity of the revenue streams with primary focus on strengthening and/or building revenue assurance processes controls.
- Development of revenue assurance best practices for the company
- Creation, implementation and monitoring of single-source and reconciliation KPIs on the Integrated Revenue Management System.
- Perform root cause analysis of issues on the Circuit and Packet Switched Networks; follow through to resolution and communicate to appropriate parties.
- Monitoring of system owners to ensure proper set up of system in order to minimize leakages.
- Have responsibility for the day-to-day operation of Revenue Assurance tool - CONNECTIVA; including monitoring of predefined Key Performance Indices (KPIs), alarms and resolution of alarms triggered.
- Perform reviews of service nodes (MSC, IN, HLR, GGSN & SGSN etc) to ensure that potential revenue leakages/losses across the circuit and packet switched networks are proactively identified and mitigated
- Follow-up on reported Revenue impacting issues identified; ensuring that prompt remedial actions are taken by the relevant operations department, and providing adequate briefs/reports on such to the RA Manager.
- Act as direct point of contact with the Business Segment, IT, Network, Carrier & Wholesale teams and produce monthly Revenue Assurance Reports.
- Undertake constant review of subscriber profiles on the network to ensure completeness, accuracy and integrity of service provisioning and billing.
- Review of Promotions/services offered by the company to individual and corporate customers with a view to ensuring that risks are effectively mitigated.
- Undertake routine tariff integrity checks for live and test products with a view to assuring tariff efficiency relative to the market.
- Perform varying degrees of cross-platform TTFile/CDR analysis and reconciliations using multiple data sources in order to ensure TTFile/CDR transport integrity as well as billing completeness and accuracy.
- Report on and perform value adding reconciliation on Revenue streams such as Postpaid/Prepaid/Roaming/interconnect/VAS/ activity to identify weaknesses, leakages and produce reports to senior management for action.
- Perform validation of third party payment schemes in order ensure compliance with subsisting agreements and ensure completeness, accuracy and validity of transactions, revenue earned and payout figures.
- Bachelor’s degree in a numerate field
- Relevant Professional Certifications (CISA, OCA, OCP, OCM, CCNA, GRAPA)
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Minimum of 4 years relevant work experience.
- Good Knowledge of Relational Database Management systems,
- Excellent understanding of GSM Network Architecture
go to method of application »
- Contracts (various: including formal, short form, and annual contracts) — Drafting, tenders, Evaluation, Recommendation and Contract Sign Off:
- Non Disclosure Agreements, Sales / Purchasing Agreements, Subcontracts, Consulting Agreements, Licensing Agreements, Master Agreements, review of customer proposed terms and conditions
- Distribution Agreements (resellers, agents, joint marketing etc.)
- Technical and Commercial Contracting
- Serve as single point of contact on contractual matters for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure in-depth review variations and make recommendations there from
- On all contracts, provide redlined recommendations and negotiate directly with customer or purchasing staff until consensus has been reached
- As needed, provide guidance on contract matters to project managers or other operational staff, including training to new project managers and other employees in contracting practices and procedures.
- Update and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy. As appropriate, contribute to or influence company policies.
- Enforce compliance by company employees with established procedures. Identify areas of recurrent pressure.
- Work with Risk Management / Finance to coordinate contractual requirements.
- Support the Procurement Admin team in the establishment of a suitable process for Sales and Marketing activities not adequately covered by the standard procurement process.
- Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation.
- Handle on-going issue and change management
- Monitor transaction compliance (milestones, deliverables, invoicing etc.) and serve as single point of contact for issuance of RFSs, PACs, FACs
- Maintain records of Performance and Bank Guarantees and Manage their receipt, monitoring and release
- Lead post award contract management, including contract management planning.
- Ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal.
- Keep abreast of global and local best practice as it relates to the department’s activities.
- Continuously assist in reviewing procurement activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the team.
- Furnish user departments with information on policies and guidelines governing the contracting policies and procedures in EMTS.
- Liaise with relevant department heads to identify and receive appropriate nomination for tender evaluation committees
- Ensure the tendering process is carried out and completed in accordance to the EMTS policies and procedures and liaise with user departments to compile information necessary for supplier evaluation.
- Provide input in the development of effective contract management tracking systems to ensure prompt processing and reporting of tendering activities
- Ensure accurate documentation of tendering and contract management activities of user departments.
- Ensure the ongoing evaluation of vendor performance.
- Plan and manage the human and material resources of the unit to optimise performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates’ performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Ensure adequate training and development is delivered to team members on procurement management.
- Monitor and control the budgetary needs of the unit.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Director, Procurement.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Director, Procurement
Desired Skills and Experience
- An experienced Contracting & Procurement professional with profound knowledge of contracting roles in major capital and commercial projects. The ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural/diverse environment.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge and skills in the following commercial, technical andinterpersonal areas:
- Application of contracting and procurement processes and tools.
- Project contract management
- Development of category and project contracting strategies.
- Analysis and negotiating skills.
- Forms of Contracts and their application.
- Commercial acumen / awareness
- Managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Effective communications at all levels of management both internally and externally.
- Detailed knowledge of contracting phases, including post-award contract management and contract management plan development & execution
- Creative thinker capable of developing innovative solutions and a motivated self-starter with a track record of delivery.
- Experience of working in frontier project environments.
- Good understanding of legal, finance, taxation and commercial issues related to contracting.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Nine (9) to twelve (12) years work experience, with at least three (3) years in a managerial role with proven track record of contract management.
- Ability to analyze information and come up with insightful conclusions.
- Good knowledge of contract management process and practice.
- Good knowledge of general procurement process and administration.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale