Safe Hands, an indigenous domestic staffing agency located at Surulere requires qualified candidates for the following position:
1) Prepare meals in private homes according to employers' recipes or tastes, handling all meals for the family and possibly for other household staff.
2) Stock, organize, and clean kitchens and cooking utensils.
3) Shop for or order food and kitchen supplies and equipment.
4) Serve meals and snacks to employing families and their guests.
5) Plan menus according to employers' needs and diet restrictions.
6) Peel, wash, trim, and cook vegetables and meats, and bake breads and pastries.
7) Direct the operation and organization of kitchens and all food-related activities, including the presentation and serving of food.
8) Specialize in preparing fancy dishes and/or food for special diets.
1. Clean rooms, lounges, lobbies, bathroom and hallways
2. Vacuum and wash carpets and rugs
3. Empty wastepaper baskets and ashtrays
4.Transport trash to waste disposal equipment
5. Dust and polish wooden surfaces and furniture
Send CVs to email@example.com using 'COOK' or 'HOUSEKEEPER' as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 18th August 2014.