If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Vacancy number: VN-NGR-34-2014
Post Title: HIV/AIDS Specialist, Paediatric HIV Treatment, Care and Support
Level: National Professional (NOe)
Contract Type: Temporary Appointment (TA)
Duration: 11 months
Qualifications and Competencies required:
- Advance university degree (at least a Masters level) in public health, medical sciences or related field
- Five years or more experience in decentralized programme planning, support to implementation and monitoring and evaluation in the field of PART, or PMTCT
- Up to data knowledge on global PART, EID, PMTCT technical guidelines, programme guidance and knowledge of proven successful interventions
- Proven experience in successfuily applying this knowledge at national and subnationallevels.
- Proven experience with leading bottleneck analyses, assessments etc and using the results for strategic programme planning.
- Strong writing and communication skills and the aptitude to handle competing messages and priorities with multiple audiences
- Fluency in written and verbal English is essential.
Method of Application
Candidates interested in the above positions should submit his/her application, accompanied by updated CV in English and a completed United Nations Personal History Form, which can be downloaded from ourwebsite at www.unicef.org/employ to the email address below on or before Thursday, 21 August 2014.
Please put the position title you are applying for on the subject line of your email. UNICEF, a smoke-free environment, is committed to genderequalily in its mandate and its staff. Well qualified candidates, particularly women are strongly encouraged to apply.