Vacancy number: VN-NGR-34-2014
Post Title: HIV/AIDS Specialist, Paediatric HIV Treatment, Care and Support
Level: National Professional (NOe)
Contract Type: Temporary Appointment (TA)
Duration: 11 months
Qualifications and Competencies required:
- Advance university degree (at least a Masters level) in public health, medical sciences or related field
- Five years or more experience in decentralized programme planning, support to implementation and monitoring and evaluation in the field of PART, or PMTCT
- Up to data knowledge on global PART, EID, PMTCT technical guidelines, programme guidance and knowledge of proven successful interventions
- Proven experience in successfuily applying this knowledge at national and subnationallevels.
- Proven experience with leading bottleneck analyses, assessments etc and using the results for strategic programme planning.
- Strong writing and communication skills and the aptitude to handle competing messages and priorities with multiple audiences
- Fluency in written and verbal English is essential.
Method of Application
Candidates interested in the above positions should submit his/her application, accompanied by updated CV in English and a completed United Nations Personal History Form, which can be downloaded from ourwebsite at www.unicef.org/employ to the email address below on or before Thursday, 21 August 2014.
Please put the position title you are applying for on the subject line of your email. UNICEF, a smoke-free environment, is committed to genderequalily in its mandate and its staff. Well qualified candidates, particularly women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.